SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#282245 - 02/27/10 06:16 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Blown or ripped off. What a salesman you are?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-27-2010).]

I would make a terrible salesman as I couldn't sell anything I don't believe in or wouldn't buy myself.

Personally, I don't believe sales people or unofficial websites, I always check up for myself against the manufacturers specs.

#282246 - 02/27/10 07:43 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Most people who have an Audya had the rest of their clothes blown off already...only the socks left.

Glad Ketron takes time with OS4. Two months with snow and only socks on. hate to get them blown off. But I do get the heat up when the sound from the Audya drops out.
skude

#282247 - 02/27/10 11:08 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Ahahahahahaha....

#282248 - 02/27/10 11:36 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Tony, are you trying to say that you are unhappy with Ketron and your Audya ?

I must have missed something over the last 9 or 10 months.

#282249 - 02/27/10 11:39 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by DanO1:
Tony, are you trying to say that you are unhappy with Ketron and your Audya ?

I must have missed something over the last 9 or 10 months.

You know, Dan, I'm beginning to think the same thing.

I could be wrong, but there is just something in Tony's posts that hints of discontent.

Ian

#282250 - 02/27/10 11:57 AM Re: Heres one for AJ
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Glad Ketron takes time with OS4. Two months with snow and only socks on. hate to get them blown off. But I do get the heat up when the sound from the Audya drops out.
skude

Skude,

You are wasting your time like, it's no use asking peoples opinion, especially those people have only got a glossy leaflet about the Audya. Have you noticed that there is only one person who puts it in writing that he is happy with his Audya, Don. Now that much be a record 1, that’s the same 1 as AJ 1. No disrespect to Don, I think the guy is sound as a pound, it's the others that cluck away talking about something they have only seen on a leaflet and heard through a pair of crappy PC speakers, come on! I still want to know where the £1700.00 has gone, apparently it's now in Bonuses, now that’s why the banks went belly up recently.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#282251 - 02/27/10 12:06 PM Re: Heres one for AJ
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Hi Tony

BTW. I have the brochure for the Audya from when it was released, and everything it said that was going to be available on it, is in OS 3, and therefore it is a complete project, with OS4 being like Korg’s DNC, a bonus.

Bill

Now Bill here I have problem, if you had a leaflet on Audya when it was released and it had all the features in OS3 on the leaflet and OS3 was not released until 9 months after the KB was released, this means that Audya was not finished, and since Audya when released have OS1.0a C:/crap/lockup/ on it and then had 3 other updates, these would not be bonuses, they would be bollock stoppers, can you see where I am going, cause I can’t! I still like to know where the £1700.00 quid is, do you know, in bonuses.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-27-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#282252 - 02/27/10 12:41 PM Re: Heres one for AJ
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tony
I picked up the leaflet sometime after the Audya was launched, (probably under a month though) however as there is no date on it, I do not know how old it is.

I also do not have access to an OS1 version of the Audya, so cannot say whether all the features in the leaflet were included in OS1.

The only thing I can say for definite is that the one I had demonstrated to me had all the features as advertised.

The speakers used were from the SR range and comprised of two satellites and a sub

COST:
Audio Loops cost more than Midi Loops
R & D costs a lot of money, and to recoup it you can sell cheap and sell many (The big boys have the capacity to do this) or charge more for the keyboard, and promote it on its innovations in its market (The smaller boys have to do this as they do not have the production capacity of the big boys)

Is it worth £1700 more than the PA2x?
Only the potential customer can decide this, and if YOU don’t think it’s worth it, why on earth did you buy it in the first place? (It was your choice and your choice alone)

Regards

Bill

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 02-27-2010).]

#282253 - 02/27/10 01:31 PM Re: Heres one for AJ
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
YOU payed the money, upfront, without even testing it..? Caveat emptor. I can turn on the TV and watch commercials for products that bear NO belief. Burgers the size of mountains. Drinks that make you fly. Body wash that makes you a babe magnet.

I bet you bought ALL of those and whine on their forums too...

BTW, the G70 worked perfectly from initial release. There was next to nothing that the product literature said it did that it did not do... There were better ways to do a couple of things, they got changed, a few minor bugfixes (nothing that prevented it from working fine for me, anyway), and then what got added in OS2 & 3 were totally new capabilities. None of which drastically changed the G70 from a lemon to lemonade. It was a subtle change, IMO, and those that changed their minds about it after OS2 (to be honest, I don't remember anyone doing that, anyway) could have made those tweaks themselves in the first place. Biggest problem with the G70? It wasn't a Yamaha!

Best thing about the G70? Tony didn't buy one...

#282254 - 02/27/10 03:13 PM Re: Heres one for AJ
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Ran across this video of Tony during his early years (and before he changed his name). It explains why he bought an Audya and a PA2x and THEN started to look for the 1700Euros difference, or why he has four (4) simultaneous threads going about the Audya, or why he's still complaining a month after successfully loading OS3, or why he thinks James (or anyone else) really gives a shite about his imagined plight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaChLXWgnrU&feature=related

chas

[This message has been edited by cgiles (edited 02-27-2010).]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online