SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >
Topic Options
#281372 - 02/14/10 05:23 AM New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
New TCP Network Live-Arranger on OS 4.0 will coming soon...
Qranger still remain the primary DAW arranger, then you can choose the Live-styler module for the Yamaha styles OR the new Live-Arranger for Ketron styles ( native Audya styles too)

Just some days patience...we dont need months for complete this new features...

I think this is really awesome news. And it deserves an own topic..

Now all Dom needs to do to get the all in one Synth/key/arranger workstation..
-Add KARMA functionallity
-Hire James as a demonstrator
-Update the Giga samples with top knotch gigasamples (including sounds that equall yamaha sounds and Ballance)
-Add some more controllers like a vector stick and a
-Ribbon controller
-X/Y controller over the touchscreen

But i admit another step was taken

http://keyszone.boards.net

#281373 - 02/14/10 07:43 AM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Hi bachus
All your missing list features are possible to do...
The most important and OLD feature that I'm not able to develope, is to "cloning" the G-70 features to make finally happy Diki.
The day that we are able to includiing the G-70 on my workstation, then I THINK Diki is take too.
Joking

#281374 - 02/14/10 09:25 AM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
-Hire James as a demonstrator

Thanks for the kind words.

Sounds like a great expansion.

Quote:
The day that we are able to includiing the G-70 on my workstation, then I THINK Diki is take too

lol... If I could just tie Diki to a chair for 1 hour in front of one I know he'd be converted to open keyboards.

Regards
James

#281375 - 02/14/10 09:35 AM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Bachus Offline

MAybe the days are finally close that i can trest one of these in a dutch Music store one of these days...

Dom, will you be at the Musikmesse?

((oh, and add a 12" or bigger touch screen to that list of improvements, you missed a chance not implementing this in any of the upcomming new models, prices for these screens are really low these days))

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 02-14-2010).]

http://keyszone.boards.net

#281376 - 02/14/10 11:16 AM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Tonewheeldude Offline

do you have your own styles on this or just use other manufacturers?

#281377 - 02/14/10 11:38 AM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Tony Hughes Offline

Wonder what LIONTRACS meant by the statement below.How much is this beast?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-14-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#281378 - 02/14/10 12:17 PM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
lol... If I could just tie Diki to a chair for 1 hour in front of one I know he'd be converted to open keyboards.

Regards
James

James,

Can you buy one at a shop near to you? Looks like they are going places! Big Touch Screens and much more and less than £4000.00
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#281379 - 02/14/10 12:22 PM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
MAybe the days are finally close that i can trest one of these in a dutch Music store one of these days...

Dom, will you be at the Musikmesse?

((oh, and add a 12" or bigger touch screen to that list of improvements, you missed a chance not implementing this in any of the upcomming new models, prices for these screens are really low these days))

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 02-14-2010).]

Bachus,

Do you have a Portal into Ketron!

#281380 - 02/14/10 12:30 PM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
James,

Can you buy one at a shop near to you? Looks like they are going places! Big Touch Screens and much more and less than £4000.00

Nope... You can't even by a KORG Pa2X in a shop here without having to take a 220 mile round trip.

The online mega stores like Thomann have done serious damage to the music shops here in Ireland.

Regards
James

#281381 - 02/14/10 12:32 PM Re: New Mediastation update will support Native Audya audio styles
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Wonder what LIONTRACS meant by the statement below.How much is this beast?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-14-2010).]

Sounds to me like he means the progarm is almost ready for release.

Regards
James

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online