SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#279507 - 01/18/10 06:39 AM Re: Me playing Abba Dabba Honeymoon on the PSR-S910
Beakybird Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
Larry, what do you mean by "libraries." A book library? They have shows at libraries?

At some libraries around here they do. Some programs are just for children. Some are just for seniors - as the one I did. Some are for the general public. I've done a few of these too.

I had my mom call a huge list of libraries to find which ones had music programs for adults, and I sent brochures to the ones that did.

Beakybird

#279508 - 01/18/10 09:10 AM Re: Me playing Abba Dabba Honeymoon on the PSR-S910
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Larry, I appreciate ANY work done professionally, and your's certainly qualifies.

The style and tune(s) might not be my "bag", but you do an excellent job of entertaining (something that's very hard for me), without the arrogance that is particularly irritating to me. And, you're a competent player.

GOOD WORK!

Russ

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 01-18-2010).]

#279509 - 01/18/10 02:05 PM Re: Me playing Abba Dabba Honeymoon on the PSR-S910
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Beakybird:
I was surprised when I opened up the box containing my Zoom Q3. On the lid it said, "A little bit of video, a lot of audio." I thought, "Why not a lot of video and a lot of audio?"

I completely agree, Beaky. However, I'm more inclined to think "A little bit of audio, a lot of video."

I am still troubled that, as a company that primarily markets audio products to musicians, why the Zoom camcorder didn't include an audio line is as well as the camcorder mike...

Plus, how hard would it be to have BOTH audio inputs live at the same time, with either a control for blending the two as you record, or have them as separate files for blending later, in post?

Zoom missed an obvious need of musicians here, I am afraid...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online