Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#279316 - 01/14/10 12:59 PM best value software..ever
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

#279317 - 01/15/10 06:40 AM Re: best value software..ever
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Hi Fran, so, tell me why you like it so much, I do use a similar product, Kristal.

#279318 - 01/15/10 08:06 AM Re: best value software..ever
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Fran, I've been recording with PowerTracks, which I believe you are familiar with. Does Mixcraft offer any significant advantages (for audio recording) over PT? Thanks... Glenn

#279319 - 01/15/10 10:18 AM Re: best value software..ever
Fran Carango Offline

Bill, Glenn, for starters..look at the value..it includes several quality VST's (if you were to buy as an example the organ module..it would cost more than this program...now times that by 10)..and a selection of great insert effects...Loads of loops that are able to function with auto key mode..Read or watch the videos on the site..I posted..

Power Tracks has more midi editing tools than Mixcraft..but all the Audio stuff goes to Mixcraft...and bargain wise .none of the other software competes..including Fruity loops, Garage band etc..

I even use Mixcraft4 instead of my higher price software like Adobe and Acid Pro..

#279320 - 01/15/10 10:20 AM Re: best value software..ever
Fran Carango Offline

Download the free fully functional software and use for 7 days...you will see the value first hand..

If you request more time to evaluate it..they will give you another 7 days...a great company to deal with..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 01-15-2010).]

#279321 - 01/15/10 10:25 AM Re: best value software..ever
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Fran, what about REAPER? It is priced similarly, used by a lot of 'Pros' including some former Pro Tools users, and contains a gazillion effects. It's a little weak in the Midi area (but getting better with each update) but really kicks butt in the audio area. It's easy to use but you'd need some decent engineering skills to fully utilize all of it's features. If you're familiar with it, how do the two match up?

chas

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online