SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#279131 - 01/29/10 08:07 AM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Alberto, alfred, Albino, Aravantis, Bernd, Bernard, Christophe, Filipe, Franz, Giorgio, Jacek, Jaha, Jhon, Judson, ken, Karl, Long, Luigi, Riccardo, Matthias, Philip, Philipe, Ramon, Renaud, Richard...I can continue to 318 that are full registered.
all the others I dont know because are sold from the dealers...
Megaaudio already sold the Groove, but I dont know who have buy..
do you think that we have package here 100 MS only for fun?

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 01-25-2010).]

Nice Boxes,

Does every MS come with OS4 loaded on and who sell them in the UK, how much in the UK, can we see someone play a tune all the way though without having to load patches and press button it worries me it might lock up with OS4.Just a thought! BTW boxes on the floor are no good to anyone they need to be out there in the market, If I was your sales manager I would be kicking arse!

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-29-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#279132 - 01/29/10 09:38 AM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Tony...the all box and containers are already OUT on the worldwide market: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=23

A new update: http://musik.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/exhibitor.details.html/mega-audio-gmbh.html
You can come visit us at the musikmesse and test yourself the Groove.

Not idea how much will be cost the groove on UK, megaaudio is the exclusive ditributor for the whole north Europe.

#279133 - 01/29/10 11:14 AM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Chas...remember that I don't have to convince you at all! You can enjoy the keyboard that you like and play what you like.
Fortunally megaaudio don't care at all what you think...
http://www.megaaudio.de/newsletter/news/Liontracs_News_Dec09.html

Dom, I wasn't criticizing you OR the Mediastation. My criticism was of the
DEMO, which seemingly (and surprisingly) was still trying to tout it's strengths as an arranger (a function most of us thought you had abandoned). I wish you nothing but good luck in your venture, if for no other reason than it might encourage others to pursue this approach to WS integration. Competition should improve the breed.

chas

#279134 - 01/29/10 11:21 AM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
Magica Alfa Offline

If you agree here is

JAM FOR DIKI

I hope Diki that you will find some place inside in this file.

I would realy like to Jam with you and your G70 if you like. Also other SZ friends welcome.

#279135 - 01/29/10 12:08 PM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
Tonewheeldude Offline

In this day and age I applaud anyone who try's to do something new rather than leaving it to the big manufacturers. Its so hard to move in Europe due to ROHS, WEEE, CE and so on. I am not familiar with this instrument but I can see why you have your work cut out, not just the hardware (which is a feat in itself), but getting all the software to work together too. It's not my cup of tea, but it is intriguing.

#279136 - 01/29/10 02:16 PM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
the challenge was to make the MS/Groovebox or whatever sound as good as or better than the 'closed system' based arranger keyboards. The theory was that by having the benefit of all the best sounds, and style conversions software like Live Styler and an integrated OS that it would be a piece of cake to achieve and leave the big 3 in the dust. I hope Megaaudio are not monitoring this thread......genuinely i do.

Leave the techno bable to one side.....what did your ears tell you folks ?

Can we say that the horse is now dead and its just plain sadism flogging this old nag anylonger.

Magic alpha i see what you are doing and i have plenty respect for your work. Can you explain what it was that we were listening to ?

I mean was it a style you made or was it a sequenced jam ? Were you using sounds that the MS came with or were they external sounds you purchased or sounds you sampled and tweaked yourself ? I could tell you had fun putting it together. Thanks again for posting up your music.

#279137 - 01/29/10 02:38 PM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
Magica Alfa Offline

Yes this is style from MS it is named ACID Jazz. I put it in qrranger with audio wave.

You can hear voice of some girl on intro 1, than i put inside sound of VST SUPERWAVE P8, and Trancer and P80, I use drums ADICTIVE Drums, and riff of guitar That is VST REALSTRATO wit additional COMBO.

Inside are also some sounds of GIGA GM BANK like TRUMPET, BASS; BRASS, HARMONICA; GUITAR.

A lot of things is played by styles, but I use also right hand with COMBI sounds.

There in right hand are 8 split points from C5 on. I use mix of VSTs and GIGA GM sounds.

And finaly I use one new VST that I found out this is EVS 2. This is great tool for composing new sounds.

So that is my setup of 1 minute. If you like it or not i can show you that all in my MS.

BR

#279138 - 01/29/10 03:16 PM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
AFG Music Offline

Magica you most sai that you did use OS 4.4 or not?

for members who did not like the video, you want that domenico use a full HD handycam with MS output direct to a mixer then from mixer to the cam input!

then wil be the sound better, but you liked or not, the MS sounds great whean you used your self. but again you can do everything with this boards, lets begin with FX effects and other settings like EQ........, if you do not like the factory settings you can make a ton of you settings and save it and load back in realtime. the best closed arranger wil totally sounds differents from one user to the other becouse of the FX and EQ .........and other settings. if some one created style or gig live he wil know what i mean BY this. some times you make this settings at home but on gig you wil see that your settings are not good. do not sai that factory settings are always good becouse that is not real. every setuation needs differents settings. with wrong settings you can make the best sounding closed arranger sound bad to. if you have good musical ears and taste you can make MS for every setuation sound good by save easy your settings. the demo from DOMENICO was not to show how THE GROOVE sound but to let diki and others that lionstracs arranger option is not dead but alive. remember qranger is day by day better and better.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 01-29-2010).]

#279139 - 01/29/10 04:40 PM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
unfortunately the last thing Doms Demo did was show how easy it was to make a style sound good. One thing that i keep asking and which seems to be skillfully avoided is how easy it is to assign different sounds to the arranger elements. Ie different instruments than the Giga instruments that come with the keyboard. I have seen lots of right hand instrument changes that were less than smooth but at least i know this can be done.

Have any of you MS users programmed your keyboards so that it can bring up one touch settings so that at the press of a button you can switch from one style to another with set ups that yopu have made yourself instantly and can anyone demonstrate that ? I am not looking to stir up anything. I just would like to know if it has been done and how easy it is to switch from style to style with instruments other than the Giga set.

If i have missed a demo where this was done can someone point me to it ?

#279140 - 01/30/10 12:40 AM Re: Girl from Lionstracs MS
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
On Qranger you can create unlimited BUS Midi Outs ports.
Each BUS midi OUT port can be connected where you like on the all available Midi Inputs: asio, Gigasampler, Rom..
On qranger tracks preference you can assing each midi tracks to the desidered BUS midi OUT and the desidered midi channels.
Same also for the audio tracks, you can create unlimited audio tracks and routing to the esidered outputs.
Qranger MASTER audio out include the elastique pitch shift, so the all audio tracks routed to this out port will be transposed when you change the chords pitch.
All the tracks routed under Drums mode, mean that wil never transposed.
here a shoot:

For the other feature that you have request, we use the Performance burn system.
It mean that you setup the all pannel how you like and the OS will burn one image setup of the whole configuration.
Note: all the multiple asio Host used on the performance must be running, the performance system will NOT launch the windows application but only setup the sounds/program change.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online