SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#278231 - 12/28/09 04:26 PM iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Checkout this cool Music Production Studio software app for the Ipod Touch/Iphone. Unfortunately limited audio quality (of course) doesn't compare to a full fledged desktop apps like Logic, Cubase, or Sonar
Audio, but it gives iPod Touch/iPhone owners the ultra portable freedom to compose, produce, and record music 'on the go' from just about ANYWHERE. I'm blown away with all the power & features this iphone app includes.

Xewton Music Studio

Checkout: DEMO SONGS

They've running a holiday special price ($14) so I just bought it (from the iTunes store) right now.

Happy New Year 2010 all.

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 12-28-2009).]

#278232 - 12/28/09 04:37 PM Re: iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Scottyee Offline

sorry, double post

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 12-28-2009).]

#278233 - 12/28/09 05:29 PM Re: iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Scott, You may want to do a search for "Dragon Dictation" at the App store, it's a freebie.

It's a scaled down version of Dragon Naturally Speaking. The app is pretty amazing you speak the words, the program turns it into a text file that you can copy and paste into an e-mail, text message or into any text document.

Happy New Year.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 12-28-2009).]

#278234 - 12/28/09 05:46 PM Re: iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Scottyee Offline

Hi Steve. Dragon Dictation sounds like a great free app but when attempting d/l it from the iTunes app store, it said it's not compatible with the iPod Touch. My iPod Touch 3G supports mic input so hope an update to this app becomes available to support the Ipod Touch 3G soon.

#278235 - 12/28/09 05:55 PM Re: iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Scottyee Offline

Speaking of the iPhone, iPod Touch. Good news for all Apple shareholders:

Apple Stocks SOAR to All-Time HIGH!

"The buzz continues to build about the company's widely anticipated -- albeit unconfirmed -- tablet computer. The Financial Times reported that Apple has rented a stage at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco in late January, most likely for a product announcement.":

Apple New Product Speculation

Scott
San Franciso Bay Area

#278236 - 12/28/09 06:07 PM Re: iPod Touch/ iPhone Musician Fans: Xewton Music Studio
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Steve. Dragon Dictation sounds like a great free app but when attempting d/l it from the iTunes app store, it said it's not compatible with the iPod Touch. My iPod Touch 3G supports mic input so hope an update to this app becomes available to support the Ipod Touch 3G soon.

Scott, I guess I didn't update you, last time we talked I had just picked up a Droid phone. Great phone but there were a few things I didn't like about it. After 5 days I took it back to Verizon, then made the big move to the iPhone and ATT. I was a little reluctant to move to AT&T, but the coverage where I live and work parallels VZW coverage. My dropped calls with both carriers are pretty much in the same locations. No trouble with data either, unlike what seems to be happening in NYC.

NY iPhone Mystery

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online