SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#278129 - 12/28/09 02:53 AM A different kind of Happy New Year's thread...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
2010 is going to be a interesting year for my family. Pat and I will celebrate our 20th Anniversary in the Fall, our middle daughter Brittany will graduate from HS in May, plus Pat graduates from Wright State University with her Masters in Advanced Practice Nursing in May also. They've both worked really hard-very proud of each...

Much to be thankful for...

Music wise I hope to continue to brighten other people's days and not miss any of the great moments along the way.

To all my SZ friends and acquaintances, here's to a happy, healthy and very musical 2010!

What are you looking forward to in 2010?

Cheers-

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#278130 - 12/28/09 03:11 AM Re: A different kind of Happy New Year's thread...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
"What are you looking forward to in 2010?"

I just want to stay healthy (knock on wood), enjoy family life and an end to all wars and poverty. Imagine...

Regards

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#278131 - 12/28/09 07:47 AM Re: A different kind of Happy New Year's thread...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Bill,

I'm just looking forward to less days on the road and more days on the water. Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish both goals.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#278132 - 12/28/09 05:25 PM Re: A different kind of Happy New Year's thread...
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
The first thing I'm looking forward to is our trip to Florida in February - 3.5 weeks of great relaxing fun.

After that, it will be our 39th anniversary and that means we start planning for our 40th anniv. cruise. We're hoping to get most of our family to come along on a five-day Carribbean jaunt - maybe visit Tony Rome.

This August I'll start my 40th year as music director at my parish. This was supposed to be a 2-yr part ime position until I could cement myself into a teaching job. Ended up doing both 1972-2005 plus band playing. Now it's just church and NHs.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online