SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#276903 - 11/30/09 12:41 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
You mean the Audya is still being made, skude?

I thought it might have been discontinued, since there was no mention of it lately.

Ian

#276904 - 11/30/09 01:48 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
skude Offline

I was wondering myself, I'm sure OS4.0 will get things going again. Played with my band this weekend, using my Korg. Don't want them to hear the sound of the Audya, then they know how close they are to get fired.

#276905 - 11/30/09 02:28 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Chas,

Do you know how long Diki and Donny(sounds like pop duo ) are banned from posting?

Ian

#276906 - 11/30/09 02:39 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I suggested to Nigel...he should wait till Easter..

#276907 - 11/30/09 05:57 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
NO. NO. NO. This is not the kind of model that I'm suggesting for Synthzone, although I'm not surprised that someone would read it that way. I must be writing in a foreign language and just don't realize it.

chas

chas ... must be the southern drawl ... ..
t.

#276908 - 11/30/09 07:52 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I haven't seen many discussions lately that really interest me. I have no interest in anything to do with Audya, no offense, but I just don't care.

I also think as the Holidays approach performance schedules are getting heavier. I talked to Gary D. today and we both have doubles almost all the way straight through Christmas and New Years. So, there's simply less computer time for many of us.

I think the board goes through a kind of rebirth from time to time. Some users fade away...some new ones step up into more prominent roles. Sometimes the board will be almost hyper with activity-other times, rather calm...

As far as Diki/Donny go. Their act is tired, old and boring. Whatever benefit each could still contribute to the board too often gets drowned out by the noise each makes about the other.

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#276909 - 11/30/09 09:29 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
Lucky2Bhere Offline

Diki (and Donny) got banned? How did I miss that? I was wondering these last few days what happened to him. .....anyone?

Lucky

#276910 - 11/30/09 09:42 PM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
Lucky2Bhere Offline

Yes, Chas, it is slower here than Mother's Day in an orphanage.

Ian (a former orphan)
----------------------------
Ian, believe me, I was going to adopt you but you're just too bloody lazy (a fact you've stated over and over again). So you're calling Chas "daddy" now?

Taike
-----------------------------
Yes, Taike, I freely admit I am very lazy, and will strive to do less and less each passing day...I don't even blink my eyes as often as I used to.

I'm still up for adoption...been orphaned twice, actually, but I surely will not call Chas a "daddy", although it would be preferential to calling him a "mother".

He can be be my uncle, as my weird uncle Al finally passed away from "lazyitus" (it runs in the family)...we didn't realize he was dead for some time...

Chas has all kinds of toys, and a Nord C1...he'd be a great uncle for any of us.

Ian
---------------------------------
Only problem is.....in order for me to be an 'uncle' to most of you, I'd have to be at least 115 yr. Old

Chas
----------------------------------
Nah, Chas. I have a 6-year old uncle in my class. And Ian makes himself look older in order to get senior discounts. At home he still wears diapers.

Taike

You guys are funny to begin with, but you outdid yourself on this thread. Im still on the floor laughing!!!

Lucky

#276911 - 12/01/09 01:46 AM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Hush, Lucky! If you must make a noise, than make it quietly.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#276912 - 12/01/09 03:55 AM Re: Anybody got the music for.........
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Chas,

Do you know how long Diki and Donny(sounds like pop duo ) are banned from posting?

Ian

I don't know. Nigel mumbled something about "hell freezing over" but I didn't catch all of it . Maybe he'll take Fran's suggestion, Easter........2012.

I think Bill in Dayton..a (Daytona has got to be better than Dayton this time of the year ) has it mostly correct. Tired act? Yeah, but when not engaged in fisticuffs, each can be helpful and informative. Very few on this board know as much about Roland's arranger line than Diki, and Donny, dispite all of his self-aggrandizement, has had a lot of real-world experience with a large variety of arranger kb's. I think that with a little peer support and an occasional (gentle) elbow in the ribs when they start to wander, that both can be rehabilitated and restored to good, productive citizens (of SZ ). We'll see. 2012 isn't that far away .

chas

Hey Diki, Who Dat? Saints looking good, baby.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online