SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 14 15 16
Topic Options
#272681 - 10/28/09 05:53 PM Re: Lionstracs new products
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
When the vast majority of forum demos suck on a particular arranger, and the vast majority sound pretty decent on another, I'm prepared to give a fair amount of props to the arranger itself...

BTW, the member that left pretty much sucked on whatever he was using...

And, no offense, but I have STILL yet to hear many completely user created styles do anything but suck, no matter how much their proud creators think they work for what they do... Unless, of course, your goal is to have the backing tracks sound even worse than you do (and stand out better by comparison, I guess!)...

If making high quality styles (by which I mean styles that sound like live music, and all the parts sound like they are listening to each other, and the variations and fills have a natural progression that lends itself to many different songs) was so easy, this forum would be awash in them. It isn't. In fact, I can recall only a tiny few that didn't sound worse than an early eighties arranger. Style ASSEMBLY works for quite a few, but style CREATION seems to elude us, on the whole.

I can't wait to hear how well you have achieved this task, given how few have succeeded...

But, for at least a while, do you think you might reconsider telling us all how none of us 'get' what open keyboards are about until after you have got one yourself, and then you can tell us all how easy they are to operate?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 10-28-2009).]

#272682 - 10/28/09 08:05 PM Re: Lionstracs new products
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Changed my mind.........

[This message has been edited by msutliff (edited 10-29-2009).]

#272683 - 10/29/09 07:03 AM Re: Lionstracs new products
124 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by msutliff:
Changed my mind.........

[This message has been edited by msutliff (edited 10-29-2009).]

LOL! You'd have only ended up with an earful.

Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 14 15 16

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online