SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#266235 - 06/19/09 08:32 AM Re: Keyfeel ?........
pasadoble Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, England.UK
Sorry Nigel but I thought bringing a sexual inuendo into the thread was in bad taste and was sexist ! would Diki have said the same thing if it was two guys playing...NO so why did he say it when it was two girls ...and young girls at that...perhaps I'm just not a pervert and did not see the funny side of it...

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
I actually found Diki's comment pretty damn funny. How could anyone enjoy watching this clip without having a sense of humor about it Was there a serious aspect to it that I overlooked .... rotflmao It just seemed like a fun novelty stunt to me. Lighten up guys.

#266236 - 06/19/09 11:05 AM Re: Keyfeel ?........
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
I can find pretty much ANYTHING pretty funny It's why I keep coming here, actually...

Pasadoble... I don't recall your Mrs. Grundy ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Grundy ) act surfacing on other posts with let's just say 'questionable' taste. We've had scantily clad girls in pictures, and jokes of a FAR more ribald nature here, I don't recall you policing THEM... Hold on a minute... what's that smell...?

Do I smell half-baked agenda? It is certainly fishy, for sure...

#266237 - 06/19/09 01:07 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
pasadoble Offline

Diki you have completely lost me with your riddles....just say what you mean and get to the point...your posts would take you half the time if you did.....ok let me try...eer why is it you almost have the word 'Dick' in your name ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I can find pretty much ANYTHING pretty funny It's why I keep coming here, actually...

Pasadoble... I don't recall your Mrs. Grundy ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Grundy ) act surfacing on other posts with let's just say 'questionable' taste. We've had scantily clad girls in pictures, and jokes of a FAR more ribald nature here, I don't recall you policing THEM... Hold on a minute... what's that smell...?

Do I smell half-baked agenda? It is certainly fishy, for sure...

#266238 - 06/19/09 05:31 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
Diki Online   content

Does it need simplifying for you to understand? That WOULD explain a lot, I guess...

Put simply (for your benefit), if you don't throw a hissy fit every time ANYONE posts something offensive, you have no right to single me out... Got it now?

BTW, not ALL Richard's are Dicks, and not ALL Dicks are Richard's. They could easily be Pasadoble's. Why do I almost have the word Dick in my name..? Because my name is Richard. Why do you almost have the word 'Sad' in yours?

Look, if the friggin' forum ADMIN can't get worked up about it, don't you feel just a BIT sheepish for your outrage? As he said... LIGHTEN UP GUYS..!

#266239 - 06/19/09 05:58 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
Well I thought it was very entertaining.

It's all been done before (everyone remembers that scene in the Tom Hanks Movie "Big") but they obviously had a great time playing (and filming) this - good fun!

I thought Diki's comment was funny.

Predictable of course - but predictable in the "Carry On" spirit of things (Diki knows what I mean by this reference ) sexual double entendres are a quintessentially British thing, and I find no harm in it, maybe others aren't as used to this style of humour/comment.

Diki, I think you have actually improved slightly in your comments and attitude to people on the Synthzone forums, though I do still stand by what I've said re you being majorly responsible for much of the malice/negativity/arguments here.

It's hard to disagree with much of what Russ said, and well said it was too.

I would add though, that despite the fact that what Diki says is (mostly) in jest, or just his "style", he nevertheless knows what hurt it CAN cause if taken the wrong way - he's not silly. That makes this behaviour just as wrong in my view - you can all cite "freedom of speech" etc but words that hurt, or taken as such, are still what they are: words that CAN hurt.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#266240 - 06/19/09 07:40 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
124 Offline

Yes of course Diki's remark was in fun. And as you say, Hellboy, double entendre is a very British style of humour. I see from his/her profile that Pasadoble is from Portsmouth on the south coast of England, so I would have thought he'd have 'got' the humour straight away. Maybe it's a case of 'No Sex Please, We're British'. A farce that ran in London's West End theatres for a number of years.

#266241 - 06/19/09 10:33 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by 124:
Yes of course Diki's remark was in fun.

I'm sure it was. Just as I'm sure Donny's remark was in fun.

Now where do you suppose the "lightening up" went on that one?

-mike

#266242 - 06/19/09 11:12 PM Re: Keyfeel ?........
Diki Online   content

Quote:
Originally posted by 124:
Maybe it's a case of 'No Sex Please, We're British'. A farce that ran in London's West End theatres for a number of years.

I can't believe I'm dating myself like this, but I actually SAW 'No Sex Please, We're British'... In the West End, too... Couldn't believe my folks would take me to such a 'racy' show under 18. But, like all things English, it turned out to be FAR less risqué than one could hope for...

Kinda like this thread, eh?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 06-19-2009).]

#266243 - 06/20/09 04:36 AM Re: Keyfeel ?........
pasadoble Offline

You see Diki that was a test of your supposed sense of humour in all things but you fell straight into the trap...the Dick thing was said in humour but you bit straight away...now I'm the one laughing and I'm not so sad now....here's some more humour.....lets you and I play a pantaomime horse...I'l go at the front and you can just be yourself at the back

[This message has been edited by pasadoble (edited 06-20-2009).]

[This message has been edited by pasadoble (edited 06-20-2009).]

#266244 - 06/20/09 04:41 AM Re: Keyfeel ?........
124 Offline

LOL's all around, chaps!

Oi, Dikiface - you're not calling me old, are you? I've got enough reminders already!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online