Topic Options
#265411 - 05/29/09 08:09 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
It still looks like a TOY.

#265412 - 05/29/09 08:22 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Well when you actually know something about music, synths or arranger then i'll pay attention
to your comments, now you aint worth that, first of all you cant even see the arranger...

#265413 - 05/29/09 08:31 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
It still looks like a TOY.

#265414 - 05/29/09 08:50 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Fran Carango Offline

Sure Cass can see the picture of the WK..

#265415 - 05/29/09 10:48 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Genesys was a TOY too but so far one of the best,
almost 10 yars ago had what arrangers dont have now.

#265416 - 05/29/09 10:55 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

PSR-S900

Keyboard/Polyphony
61 regular-sized touch sensitive keys and 128 note polyphony.

Super Articulation
Introducing a completely fine level of sonic realism and musical expressiveness. The remarkably authentic Voices feature the unique performance characteristics of each instrument, the expressive finger-slides on the guitar, or the breathy, legato phrasing of a saxophone. Never before have such string, wind and brass instruments, played live with a keyboard, sounded so convincing or so real!

MegaVoice Technology
It features multiple samples across the keyboard with sophisticated velocity switching - for incredibly authentic instrument sounds. It contains not only the basic samples of the instrument but also the performance techniques used with it. On a guitar for instance, players will hear open and mute string sounds, dead notes, hammering effects, slide effects, harmonics and a wide range of strum and body noises. In technical terms, Mega Voice duplicates an instrument's behaviour. In sonic terms, this gives the keyboard stunningly realistic sounds.

USB Audio Recorder
You can record your performance as audio data to a USB storage device. Connect a microphone or guitar to the instrument and enjoy recording a guitar and keyboard performance together or record your singing along with song playback.

Vocal Harmony
The amazing Vocal Harmony feature automatically produces backup vocal harmonies for lead vocals that you sing into a microphone. You can even change the gender of the harmony voices - for example, letting you add female backup to your own male voice (or vice versa).

Organ Flutes
This special function not only gives you a full set of rich and luscious organ sounds, it also lets you create your own original organ voices, just as on a traditional organ, by increasing and decreasing the flute footages and adding percussive sounds.

Music Finder
When you want to play in a certain genre of music but don't know which settings to choose, what can you do? Music Finder has the answer. It offers an extensive range of music styles with pre-programmed voices and effects setups. Search for suitable styles. It instantly calls up the best-suited voices, tempo and accompaniment style to match the song name or music style you wish to play. Simply call up a song title and start playing.

Online On-demand Music
Bring your instrument online and tap into the worldwide music network! Yamaha has created a new, essential online service for musicians everywhere: Internet Direct Connection (IDC). IDC lets you connect the instrument directly to the Internet without a computer, letting you delve into thousands of MIDI songs on our custom website, and download your favourite music for playback on the instrument.

LAN Port
LAN Port is for a wired internet connection the same as a LAN terminal you see on a computer. Stay connected and directly access to the Yamaha's special service "Internet Direct Connection (IDC)" without a computer. Once you're online with IDC, you can download your favourite contents straight to your instrument. And that's just the beginning - the fun and excitement start from there!

USB TO DEVICE Terminal
Insert a USB flash memory in the USB TO DEVICE terminal on the instrument. It will let you save or load the registered settings and user songs created on the instrument, as well as read data from the connected device.

USB TO HOST Terminal
Dive in and take advantage of the wide world of computer music software. Connections and setup are exceptionally easy and you can play back your computer recorded parts with different instrument sounds - all from a single instrument.

Top quality sounds, amazing ease of operation and performance — the PSR-S900 has it all.

#265417 - 05/29/09 11:02 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Dnj Offline

I love toys

#265418 - 05/29/09 11:15 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Fran Carango Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I love toys

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-18656478439615_2057_115264029[/img]

#265419 - 05/29/09 11:23 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
Dnj Offline

. .. ...

#265420 - 05/29/09 11:27 AM Re: Never seen this arranger before
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
I meant no harm by this post. I never seen one of those and when I saw 32 note poly I was a little surprised the asking value used was 1200.00.

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.jokevid.com
www.youtube.com/kidconcert

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online