Never seen this arranger before

Posted by: mikey_maestro

Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 07:46 PM

This guy seems like he's out of his mind.
http://providence.craigslist.org/msg/1193310456.html
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 08:31 PM

Wonder what he's smokin'

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Wonder what he's smokin'

Your up late!!!!!

Tomorrow still looks good for me around 10:15 or so

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.jokevid.com
www.youtube.com/kidconcert
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 09:01 PM

First week of Friday day off!! Just in time for summer.
Posted by: Nedim

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 10:26 PM

Its a GEM Mike, old one, they with Ketron are one of the first inventors of some stuff.
Posted by: mdorantes

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 10:29 PM

Hello Mickey Maestro:

That keyboard is a GEM, of course, way over priced, I found another like that from an add in Madrid Spain at a much lower price.
http://search.creativecommons.org/?q=gem+WK2000HD&sourceid=Mozilla-search

------------------
mdorantes
Posted by: Diki

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/28/09 11:59 PM

Gotta LOVE an optimist...

Anybody want a used G70? A steal at $5500...
Posted by: hitman

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 06:20 AM

I have an E80 for sale. $8000 FIRM

Comes with a matcing beer-holder. $300 value yours free!

[This message has been edited by hitman (edited 05-29-2009).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 07:13 AM

The seller forgot to mention a 4 part vocal processor, excellent internal amplification, very nice feeling keybed, internal hard drive, ultra-bright back lit display, 4 programmable pads, a unique (and in my opinion wonderful) pitch/mod controller, very sturdy (albeit plastic) case. Just sayin'

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 07:45 AM

And yes, TRUST ME he would sell it at that price or even more, i wish was on ebay so you
guys can see that he actually sold it, that synth is for and from a real market, not jokes like us.
Posted by: cassp

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 08:09 AM

It still looks like a TOY.

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 08:22 AM

Well when you actually know something about music, synths or arranger then i'll pay attention
to your comments, now you aint worth that, first of all you cant even see the arranger...
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
It still looks like a TOY.

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 08:50 AM

Sure Cass can see the picture of the WK..

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 10:48 AM

Genesys was a TOY too but so far one of the best,
almost 10 yars ago had what arrangers dont have now.
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

PSR-S900

Keyboard/Polyphony
61 regular-sized touch sensitive keys and 128 note polyphony.

Super Articulation
Introducing a completely fine level of sonic realism and musical expressiveness. The remarkably authentic Voices feature the unique performance characteristics of each instrument, the expressive finger-slides on the guitar, or the breathy, legato phrasing of a saxophone. Never before have such string, wind and brass instruments, played live with a keyboard, sounded so convincing or so real!

MegaVoice Technology
It features multiple samples across the keyboard with sophisticated velocity switching - for incredibly authentic instrument sounds. It contains not only the basic samples of the instrument but also the performance techniques used with it. On a guitar for instance, players will hear open and mute string sounds, dead notes, hammering effects, slide effects, harmonics and a wide range of strum and body noises. In technical terms, Mega Voice duplicates an instrument's behaviour. In sonic terms, this gives the keyboard stunningly realistic sounds.

USB Audio Recorder
You can record your performance as audio data to a USB storage device. Connect a microphone or guitar to the instrument and enjoy recording a guitar and keyboard performance together or record your singing along with song playback.

Vocal Harmony
The amazing Vocal Harmony feature automatically produces backup vocal harmonies for lead vocals that you sing into a microphone. You can even change the gender of the harmony voices - for example, letting you add female backup to your own male voice (or vice versa).

Organ Flutes
This special function not only gives you a full set of rich and luscious organ sounds, it also lets you create your own original organ voices, just as on a traditional organ, by increasing and decreasing the flute footages and adding percussive sounds.

Music Finder
When you want to play in a certain genre of music but don't know which settings to choose, what can you do? Music Finder has the answer. It offers an extensive range of music styles with pre-programmed voices and effects setups. Search for suitable styles. It instantly calls up the best-suited voices, tempo and accompaniment style to match the song name or music style you wish to play. Simply call up a song title and start playing.

Online On-demand Music
Bring your instrument online and tap into the worldwide music network! Yamaha has created a new, essential online service for musicians everywhere: Internet Direct Connection (IDC). IDC lets you connect the instrument directly to the Internet without a computer, letting you delve into thousands of MIDI songs on our custom website, and download your favourite music for playback on the instrument.

LAN Port
LAN Port is for a wired internet connection the same as a LAN terminal you see on a computer. Stay connected and directly access to the Yamaha's special service "Internet Direct Connection (IDC)" without a computer. Once you're online with IDC, you can download your favourite contents straight to your instrument. And that's just the beginning - the fun and excitement start from there!

USB TO DEVICE Terminal
Insert a USB flash memory in the USB TO DEVICE terminal on the instrument. It will let you save or load the registered settings and user songs created on the instrument, as well as read data from the connected device.

USB TO HOST Terminal
Dive in and take advantage of the wide world of computer music software. Connections and setup are exceptionally easy and you can play back your computer recorded parts with different instrument sounds - all from a single instrument.

Top quality sounds, amazing ease of operation and performance — the PSR-S900 has it all.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 11:02 AM

I love toys

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I love toys

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-18656478439615_2057_115264029[/img]
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 11:23 AM

. .. ...

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 11:27 AM

I meant no harm by this post. I never seen one of those and when I saw 32 note poly I was a little surprised the asking value used was 1200.00.

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.jokevid.com
www.youtube.com/kidconcert

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikey_maestro:
I meant no harm by this post. I never seen one of those and when I saw 32 note poly I was a little surprised the asking value used was 1200.00.

Your first assessment was right Mikey:

"This guy seems like he's out of his mind."

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Your first assessment was right Mikey:

"This guy seems like he's out of his mind."

And if he sells it...he is intellectually above you?

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
And if he sells it...he is intellectually above you?

Well Fran, you're well below form today...first posting a picture of your rubber doll, or companion, if you like, and then questioning my intellect.

You're wondering about me?

That is too funny!

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 01:48 PM

What it actually demonstrates is how much of the arranger market is willing to pay ANY price for ANYTHING, no matter it's actual capabilities.

For example, $5000 for an arranger with no editing. Or $1000 for a 130w PA. Or $1700 for an arranger with a worse action than a $1000 WS...

Don't kid yourselves... we are ALL chumps

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
For example, $5000 for an arranger with no editing. Or $1000 for a 130w PA. Or $1700 for an arranger with a worse action than a $1000 WS...

Don't kid yourselves... we are ALL chumps

Or a 45 lb "portable" arranger...

Re: Never seen this arranger before - 05/29/09 02:31 PM

Exactly...