SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#259832 - 03/16/09 01:58 PM AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
Dnj Offline

Please post loctations and schedules ASAP

Thanx I have a few friends who might be interested?

#259833 - 03/16/09 05:54 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Donny .. I thought you were getting ready to add on to those frequent flyer miles ...

t.

#259834 - 03/16/09 06:02 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
Dnj Offline

January 23-27, 2010 Shreveport Jam all set to go

#259835 - 03/17/09 09:03 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I reckon the California Jam at George's store isn't set in stone yet huh? No one wants to answer when it's suppose to take place.

I tell you what guys. I promise NOT to go. Now you're free to give the date.. >> Whoa! Mike's thinking about going to the Calif Jam! Cancel the Calif Jam asap AJ! Make the West Coast Jam at Nome, Alaska instead. That way he'll never show up and the Russian arranger players in Provideniya can fly over to Nome and we'll have killed two birds with one stone i.e. = Mike is guaranteed not to show and the Yupik arranger players in Russia WILL. Maybe we'll find some gold when we're up there too. Things are looking better all the time, eh?

>> I know I've been hard on Ketron and AJ and also the Audya but can't we just let bygones be bygones?

All the best,
Mike

#259836 - 03/17/09 09:35 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Don't worry Mike, they don't take you seriously!
You're the King of the Smilies--how could they?

DonM

#259837 - 03/18/09 09:50 AM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
No, noone knows the dates bout Cali and FL. I just talked to Ted, many things have to be done
before certain dates can be given, i'd give it a shot somewhere in the begining of the summer.

#259838 - 03/18/09 10:09 AM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
Dnj Offline

I really don't think Ketron should anymore demos of the Audya until it's on the market for purchase at the DEMO locations!

#259839 - 03/18/09 05:14 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I was thinking the same, DEMO it and have few units in there already for sale at the show.

#259840 - 03/18/09 05:51 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
I reckon the California Jam at George's store isn't set in stone yet huh? No one wants to answer when it's suppose to take place.

I tell you what guys. I promise NOT to go. Now you're free to give the date.. >> Whoa! Mike's thinking about going to the Calif Jam! Cancel the Calif Jam asap AJ! Make the West Coast Jam at Nome, Alaska instead. That way he'll never show up and the Russian arranger players in Provideniya can fly over to Nome and we'll have killed two birds with one stone i.e. = Mike is guaranteed not to show and the Yupik arranger players in Russia WILL. Maybe we'll find some gold when we're up there too. Things are looking better all the time, eh?

>> I know I've been hard on Ketron and AJ and also the Audya but can't we just let bygones be bygones?

All the best,
Mike

uhh, you think maybe it can be possible that the date has not been finalized yet or just a conspiracy so you don't go..... yes let's keep the evil audya killer away....ahhh.

oh well, its not like they were going to make a sale with you either........

All the best......

[img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/tongue.gif[/img]

#259841 - 03/18/09 05:52 PM Re: AJ..When is the next California & Florida AUDYA Demo Show dates?
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Here in California and probably in the rest of the country, the sale of high end arrangers has really slowed down with this recession. Anything above a Yamaha PSRS900 is not selling.
I've really got to see things change before I can invest in another new high end arranger.
I've never seen times so slow in my 39 years owning my music store.
I pray things will get better soon. I'm not getting anywhere the number of "Synthzoners" calling inquiring about keyboards like in years past.
I'll stop whinning!

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566 www.kayesmusicscene.com

[This message has been edited by George Kaye (edited 03-18-2009).]
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online