Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#259802 - 03/16/09 11:29 AM Re: Ft Wayne report
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
I mean come on bro...enough is enough, a small child can realize this is stupid.

Trouble, of course is that I'm right. mrdave played us the audio of the Audya going in and out of diminished chords. There is a DRASTIC change in timbre. Bury it in a mix, and you are fine. Expose it, and not so much. It is telling there isn't a SINGLE 'unplugged' guitar loop demo that uses anything but maj and min chords.

You got your Audya yet? Or are you still clinging to a vain hope that an OS upgrade will make this issue going away?

But please continue to flame me personally for talking about this. It definitely shows who the small stupid child is, anyway!

#259803 - 03/16/09 07:30 PM Re: Ft Wayne report
Lucky2Bhere Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:

I agree that the price should be in line with the competition "UNLESS" the features and the sounds on the Audya actually warrant the price Ketron is asking for it. If I felt that the Audya was really worth $5,000 plus smackers I would probably buy one. I would have to play one personally before determining that of course though.

Finding one to play might be a real chore in itself though, since a sighting of one on U.S.A. soil seems rarer than a sighting of the Loch Ness monster in Scotland.
[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 03-15-2009).][/B]

I found this posting in a European chat room. Interesting that he's selling it already!

BTW: 3,850 Euro‘s‘ = $5,006.95 US

Lucky
Hello,

A Super deal for those who want to have very quickly Audia. Here are the details and contact sellers.

Audia sell € 3850 (purchased in 3700 for 150 free) with his suitcase Ketron, FS13 pedal and volume pedal. Of course all the new and packaged

#259804 - 03/16/09 07:54 PM Re: Ft Wayne report
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Eddie,

It definately is my cup of tea. I would have it in a minute if I could justify that much money. I'll have to wait until Don Mason dumps his and buy it used.

Tom

Tom

#259805 - 03/16/09 11:28 PM Re: Ft Wayne report
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I would have them ALL if money were no issue...!

Sadly, it is...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online