#259638 - 03/18/09 07:14 AM Re: Lionstracs MS X-76
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Jose,
I agree with you.
Lee S.

#259639 - 03/18/09 12:49 PM Re: Lionstracs MS X-76
mr9000 Offline

Here's a "cheers" to things being JusT fine here at Zone the way they are!It is a mans cyber rec room not a day care.If you become offended,i suppose you should be happy with whatever new room that awaited/awaits you,if not then what are you doing back here whining with a block of cheese?
Kudos to Nigel!
Kudos to SynthZone!
Kudos to those who do the freedom of speech thing!

Kudos to those that stick with a forum through both the good & bad times!

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 03-18-2009).]

#259640 - 03/18/09 10:44 PM Re: Lionstracs MS X-76
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
If you feel there needs to be more constructiveness here, you need to be part of the solution. Endless comparison isn't really constructive, it's comparative.

What WOULD be more constructive, in your opinion? Tips and tricks for playing? Sharing music for the joy of it? Advice for the newbies? Gigging secrets? Speculation about the future of arranger technology (not talking about what is already here)? Ideas for new arranger features that might be useful?

These wither on the vine. Lord knows, I've started enough of them! But nothing gets the forum's juices flowing more than an all out pissin' contest...

But try for yourself... rather than bemoan other's negativity, create the positivity yourself, and see where it goes...

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online