SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#259445 - 03/11/09 01:35 PM Reviews terminated and deleted
miden Offline

Loc: The World
I have deleted my reviews of the Media Station as I no longer want to have them posted. Although, I feel confident someone has copied them. NOT for the purpose of anyones edification, but purely to be able to "throw back" just in case there is an "I told you so..." moment. Or perhaps to even "re-post" them in another thread, just "because they can". As if to say they have the power over someones right to delete something.

It also seem to me that I have misrepresented the aims of the Media Station in saying it is not an arranger, but a workstation with an arranger engine. To me that is exactly what it is, but I have misunderstood others views and promulgated them as truths.

If people want information about the Media Station , there is already plenty of it available, or just go and buy one.

This does not mean I am unhappy with the MS, far from it, it means I am quite content to develop it to my needs, enjoy it for the creation of music and continue to be grateful that I have this gift in the first place. Instead of trying to convince others of these things, I have re-discovered I only NEED to do that for myself. If others enjoy, then that is also truly a blessing.

This will be my last post at SZ for a while, maybe forever , maybe not. At this stage I do not know.
And please, do not think for a second it is somehow a post seeking the usual "dont leave" responses. It is most certainly not. It is simply time to move on for a while.

I seriously doubt anyone cares that much either way. And that is just fine too.

What I can say is for me, the lack of tolerance for ANYTHING here is amazing. And it seems the majority of posts (NOT posters) are about one-upmanship all the time. This sub-text is in a large percentage of posts, mostly covert, but occasionally it bubbles to the surface. It is not a communication method I am content with, so I am merely "changing channels".

Good bye for now.

Dennis

#259446 - 03/11/09 01:54 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Hey.., enjoy that MS man! You're not obligated to post or prove anything to anyone here. You're not the marketing rep for Lionstracs (nor is any other owner on this forum). Glad you're enjoying the MS. I won't give you the please stay routine. Your decision.., as I've been there several times myself. Keep in touch (not sure if you got my private email)s
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#259447 - 03/11/09 02:02 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Dnj Offline

Good luck Dennis with your music.

#259448 - 03/11/09 02:05 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You're in good company Dennis. A lot of folks have gotten fed up with the hijacking of every post, and the argumentative tone of a few posters.
If there is any possible way to disagree, they will find it, pounce on it and beat it to death.
DonM

#259449 - 03/11/09 02:15 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
I agree 100% with you Dennis!
You take really the best decision and I will follow you.
This is my last post too, who need to know more can contact me by the website.

Frank from Audioworks is now our official USA dealer and you can buy the MS models direct from audiowrkCT store.
Good bye.
Domenik

#259450 - 03/11/09 02:19 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Dennis, leaving DOES make a difference to some of us, me certainly included.

Please let me know how you're doing via private email periodically.

Your friend,

Russ

#259451 - 03/11/09 04:10 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
What the Hell happened Dennis ??? For goodness sake just step back for a minute . I have no idea what has gone on but stay put. If you dont want to post about the MS then fine, i kind of understand the microscope you are under so relax . But stick around.

#259452 - 03/11/09 06:35 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about Dennis (and so did Gary) so, do what you will.

Good luck to you, and stay if you can.

Cheers.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#259453 - 03/11/09 07:39 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
MIDEN .... Understand your decision. I think there are many here (or no longer here) that feel the same!!Good luck and enjoy what ever you do.

#259454 - 03/12/09 01:21 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
well, i do not understand your decission because i don't know what upsets you! SZ it's been long the same, many oppinions and less acceptance for all of them. so, what's new this time?
anyway, leaving it's your choice, but don't be upset because this time happened to you... your inputs are appreciated by many, and so, it is a loss for us.

#259455 - 03/12/09 02:33 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Just imagine what an empty place this wold be if all the Korg users, the Yamaha users, the Roland users, the Ketron users stopped posting anything the first time they met a contrary opinion...

In fact, Dennis, I can recall some times where you weren't all that flattering to some arranger or another. Now, should all THEIR users take their ball, and go sulk somewhere else too? Or are you still interested in their views, despite not necessarily agreeing with them?

Is this what this place is turning into? Pooh Corner? I'll hide my honey-pot if you don't go along with everything I say?

Yikes!

#259456 - 03/12/09 11:22 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Bachus Offline

I totally agree with you Dennis...

Have fun playing your keys...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#259457 - 03/12/09 11:33 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

We're ALL having fun playing our keys!

Difference is, if someone doesn't like my G70, and says bad things about it, I don't go sulk and say I won't post again...

Someone wants to HEAR what I'm talking about, I'm happy to illustrate it with a short piece of music. You know, just in case me simply saying it isn't enough to convince someone..

And if they STILL disagree with me, well, that's their prerogative, isn't it?

#259458 - 03/13/09 01:05 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Dennis,
not good to see you go. I wish you could reconsider. Good luck.

#259459 - 03/13/09 01:12 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Robbe52 Offline

Loc: Germany
I don't post that often, but I'm reading all the time. I agree with Diki, that we need to have examples of songs made with a certain keyboard. I posted a link to my homepage to show show everyone, what kind of music I'm making with my MS100. As it is ten years old, I'm into buying a new keyboard, and so I would like to learn about the experiences and opinions others have. It's no use to hear someone rave about his newly acquired toy, I want to learn the critical points.
It is well appreciated if someone is posting a review, but he should not expect unreserved approval. It is no good way to leave and end discussion.
Robbe

#259460 - 03/13/09 01:55 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I have deleted my reviews of the Media Station as I no longer want to have them posted. Although, I feel confident someone has copied them. NOT for the purpose of anyones edification, but purely to be able to "throw back" just in case there is an "I told you so..." moment. Or perhaps to even "re-post" them in another thread, just "because they can". As if to say they have the power over someones right to delete something.

That reads like the rantings of a paranoid nutcase. Sorry and all that.

It's a forum, FFS. All just words on a screen.

Some people don't have enough to worry about.

#259461 - 03/13/09 10:37 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
mr9000 Offline

The system has ruled in the favor of Seamaster,as..nobody..can muster up the balls to give some kind of review.It's like there's a active curse that no man can overcome when dealing with the MS impressions.Thats 4+ years i have been personally been waiting for 'regulars' to be as so bold ,and now, another has just been dominated by the said curse!

Court now ajourned.
MS is sentenced to
"Just what the h*ll is this packaged beast"

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 03-13-2009).]

#259462 - 03/13/09 12:29 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Bachus Offline

Maybe if some people with give Miden a break.... Exactly because of these kinds of comments he is leaving, with a good reason too..

But then some people dont seem to grasp that.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#259463 - 03/13/09 12:49 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Originally posted by mr9000:
The system has ruled in the favor of Seamaster,as..nobody..can muster up the balls to give some kind of review.It's like there's a active curse that no man can overcome when dealing with the MS impressions.Thats 4+ years i have been personally been waiting for 'regulars' to be as so bold ,and now, another has just been dominated by the said curse!

Court now ajourned.
MS is sentenced to
"Just what the h*ll is this packaged beast"
]

I've written many reviews regarding the Mediastation over the years but its seems those comments have fallen on deaf ears. I've also seen other Mediastation owners post positive comments about the Mediastation only to be ripped to shreds by the likes of Diki and others who haven never actually seen or played the instrument in person. It appears many people on this forum prefer conjecture over an opinion from someone who actually owns the instrument.

I'm sure Miden found out all too quickly how people are quick to judge others opinions regarding the Mediastation and other open ended arrangers that they know little or nothing about. Miden had every right to remove his post and did so accordingly.

Now its time for DIKI to once again chime in and comment what a piece of crap the Mediastation is because users won't post a demo for him online.

#259464 - 03/13/09 01:02 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
mr9000 Offline

On 12-16-2006EnsnareyouWrote:
"The Mediastation sounds pretty damned good and has an incredible dynamic range. In fact its dynamic response is much broader than the Korg Oasys which sounds quite amazing. I'd not call it unusable by any stretch but if you want to make that assumption based on an web MP3 demo, by all means that's your prerogative.

Most people are forgetting one thing about open ended systems, they are open ended for a reason. The end user can load and play whatever sounds, styles, VST's, or audio files they need or want to. While I do believe companies like Lionstracs can benefit by providing a larger stock library with their products, its not necessary for them to do so. The end user can easily achieve what they want with the Mediastation by simply loading new sounds, styles, and audio files in.... hardly a difficult task.

I have lots of GIGA samples and other VST's I use with my open ended keyboards (Wersi, Mediastation) and if I need more styles, sounds, etc., I'll buy them. I didn't get an OAS style system and expect the manufacturer to give me thousands of dollars worth of samples for free. You wouldn't buy a car and expect to get gas for free for the rest of your life. Do you expect computer manufacturers to give you for free all the programs you want to use with your new computer system? I'll bet not. Domenik and Lionstracs are giving MS users sounds, styles, VST's, and software for free so the user can utilize them, edit them, or choose not to use them if they are so inclined. That's pretty fair considering no other manufacturer to date has provided that type of support. Even the new software in my Korg Oasys came with a demo Plug-In that I had to spend another $250 to get authorized. Hardly free but still worth the money.

Every time I load a new OS, new samples, or new styles in my system it's like having a new keyboard all over again. Try that with an embedded keyboard!"
============================================Are you kidding..this is a review?how very..very general this unusable feedback is to the actual sounds/functions/thoughts during playing of the thing!I give this a review grade of almost a c-..when i am buying a new car,do i give a turd about the inner workings of the engine/upholstery/company ethnics primarily?
NO,i want to see/hear it.. perform!.It's sooooo sad how some post their actual expeirence with it,then suddenly and rather Promptly erase their post as though they work for the CIA as though it was always a paid off cover up..is the MS another ill fated ponzi scheme?I sure would never buy a car if those who owned countinually were embarassed about talking truthfully about it,then,change their whole demeanor like the mafia said "Can it or else"!

from every KB;G70,E60,E80,psr9000,psr9000pro,tyros1,ty2tyros3 etc..never has one keyboard caused so much mysterious coverup!Like Goliath said before his encounter with David:
"is there anyman among you" who can step forward from this cowardess of free thought without feeling as though some are gonna getchya?"

#259465 - 03/13/09 01:21 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Mr9000,

That's what search engines are for! If you've never read any comments I've made regarding the Mediastation then you haven't looked for them. Do a search. I've also made numerous comments on the Wersi, Oasys, PSR 9000 Pro, and other keyboards.

#259466 - 03/13/09 03:32 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

You all get ripped because all you do is TALK.... When was the last thing any of you actually played posted here?

No shortage of ANY other arranger in audio form. You got me for claiming NO music had been posted last week or so. Perhaps I should always add the obvious 'for a long time (years)' every time I post?

The very people touting it's amazing capabilities are EXACTLY the same people that have never posted anything to back their words up. If it IS that good, what have you to be afraid of? Look, you showed me posting what, two years ago or so about a demo that the MS did that was pretty good, and positively, as well. There goes the theory that anything posted will get a slam, doesn't it?

You can't have it BOTH ways...

Every other arranger made has plenty of user demos up. Some good, some bad. Got my own G70 ones up. Not everybody likes them. So what? Think I won't do another one, ever?

I don't get it. I LIKE the sound of my arranger, and am not ashamed to put it up for scrutiny. I don't expect everyone to like it. It's up because I like it!. Every MS owner here apparently likes their arranger. Difference is, hardly anyone, ever (that better? ) puts up anything done on it... I'm baffled. If I thought I had done something exceptional, I can't think that a few disparagers would stop me from posting. Heck, I have the third most reviled arranger on this forum (after Wersi and MS). There are nearly as many MS owners here as G70 owners!

But it doesn't bother me. When I am convinced that it sounds good, that's good enough for me to post. I'm not doing it to change anyone's mind. I'm doing it because I happen to LIKE it... maybe someone else will, too. But I'm not losing any sleep if they don't.

If the MS is good enough for you to make music on it, how come it's not good enough to post here?

As you've already noted, when it's good, it gets praised. NOW what's holding you back?

#259467 - 03/13/09 04:24 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
mr9000 Offline

DikiWrote:"..NOW what's holding you back?"
-------------------------------------------
Sorry Nigel,as the growing highly secreted reviews remain such,does all this reviewless MS warrant the usual "Diki,stop it with the MS hatred".
Seems it is the shaddy few of those recounting their said posts that need immediate medical counsel.Is the MS a once was delorean in disguise?

#259468 - 03/13/09 05:08 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
When was the last thing any of you actually played posted here?

I am all over the internet, if you google my name as Nedim or Basari Studios i guarantee
you at least a 1000 hits...mp3s or videos. In trillions of languages and websites.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 03-13-2009).]

#259469 - 03/13/09 05:09 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
mr9000 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I have deleted my reviews of the Media Station just in case there is an "I told you so..." moment.

Do you mean like:

Member:"Hey Mr9000 your KB is lacking & now i can boldly proclaim i told you so"!

Mr9000: (face gets beat written mad)
screw you!
(packs up,left to his chossen secluded island never to talk about such taboo personal opinions & issues regarding his marriage to his KB ever again)..Months later Mr9000 slipped into an old man condition with issues that amazed those around him with his love and devotion to his super closely held electronic device that made noises so appreciated.One day as he walked hand in hand with his machine,he tripped into the ocean & fried his electronic partner! Mr9000 slowly started to see his short falling. Seems his once well cared for device had NO attachment to HIM.After many post from others, Mr9000 succummed and returned to SZ with a renewed interest in revealing to his followers ALL pros cons good/bad/ugly&pretty of all KB's since then.He realized full well all along it was just a bunch of crap made in china that contained lots of lead that was to be deemed very much a childs toy in comparison to devices that were to be made 30yrs down the road.

#259470 - 03/13/09 06:09 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Ensnareyou,
I think you are pretty observant.

Personaly I would rather not hear any comments that are 'negative' unless a person actually has or has had a particular arranger, or is commenting on a posted song performance/demo.

Otherwise the credibilty is zero. Nomatter how great a musician, or guru of the technology they are or think they are.
IMHO.
Lee S.

#259471 - 03/13/09 06:15 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

I just don't see any hatred (except from some members' responses to me ) to the MS. Lord knows, I've been saying since it first came out that, at what it DOES do, it's friggin' amazing!

It is just that it doesn't do what 98% of arranger users want it to do AS WELL...

If I didn't give a damn, I wouldn't post about it. It has the potential to be, as Dom claims, the best arranger ever. But potential and reality can be two different things. I want one of these! How can I HATE it?

I simply want it OOTB better than a T3, and I'll take it the rest of the way. Not have to spend months, years, whatever, just to get it to that point in the first place. If that costs more money, I'm happy to pay it.

Now, if that isn't love, tell me what is!

#259472 - 03/13/09 06:36 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

Oh, and Nedim... how about cherry picking your best MS stuff and linking it here?

(I thought you hadn't got your MS yet?)

I have googled you in the past. Got a bunch of balkan stuff that makes no sense to me, and a style page for the PA800 that, if I remember rightly, failed to set the forum on fire when you posted it a while back... Couldn't find any MS stuff at all...

Google Youtube and Mediastation, you get some hardly inspiring camcorder demos and the LS demo, which kind of bears out what I've been saying all along... a translation, or a software XG soundset doesn't exactly cut it, compared to a T3 (or even a G70 ).

If I have missed something an order of magnitude better than these, I apologize, and kindly point me to the 'good' stuff...

#259473 - 03/14/09 12:08 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

Quote:
if I remember rightly, failed to set the forum on fire when you posted it a while back...

But my point wasnt to fire the forum up, it was to fire my bank account up, which it did.
You have to take any things into counts before you say something.

#259474 - 03/14/09 12:36 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

Glad that's working out for you, Nedim.

If I had read more positive posts about them here, perhaps I might have had a better idea that they were commercially successful... They are pretty pricey, but given the dearth of Korg styles, probably you are right... people still need them.

And I really AM glad you are making money off them. The more, the merrier, I say!

So, other than that point, what say you about your MS demos? Do you mind linking to your favorite one? Sorry if I would prefer a western music demo, but a) I'm pretty unfamiliar with Balkan music, and b) I don't really have any Big3 styles in that genre to compare them too. As I noted with AFG and his Afghani music, perhaps the complete lack of any Big3 ROM styles in those genres makes what the users create easier to accept, because the bar isn't very high (or really doesn't exist at all ).

Trouble is, swing, bigband, Latin, rock, blues... there a boatload of styles from the Big3 that sound incredible. Tougher to match with your own styles compared to making Balkan music styles, I would think...

#259475 - 03/14/09 12:41 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

Things are waaaaayyyyyyy more complicated then us in here think, about any music, not just Balkan or Western.
Not necesarilly the Big3 have the better styles then any other brand, there is many more arrangers.
The Alpha arranger thats coming out its gonna beat the hell out of anything existing for now including
MS and AUDYA but technically speaking, would that make it a better arranger for you or me? NO!
Actually it is out but it'll be harder for you guys to get more info on that, hard to find in English.

#259476 - 03/14/09 12:44 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

http://www.yumidi.com/forum/aagaton-alpha-aranzer-uskoro-u-prodaji-t13116.html

They have many other products, mostly for Balkan and stuff such as Motif and Fantom in Software.
The Alpha arranger is different, is not for Balkan only and its packed with everything.
But hard to find info in english.

#259477 - 03/14/09 12:45 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

#259478 - 03/14/09 01:04 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Diki Offline

Don't want info. I want demos. I don't read a keyboard. I PLAY it.

I want to hear what it sounds like, and THEN, if it sounds great, I'll read about it. Real music, done by real people on a real arranger is the only thing that impresses me. I never wet my pants reading about software or some 24 bit converter, but a great piece of music, a keyboard that raises the bar for realism, that will wake my jaded ears up, every time...

And talk about short attention span theater... You haven't got either your MS or your Audya yet, and here you are salivating over the NEXT completely unproven product...

Why not find out (and demonstrate) whether either of these pieces live up to the hype before you run off after yet another software wannabe...?

#259479 - 03/14/09 02:11 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Nedim Offline

What i needed and what i was expecting i alreayd found out and it fits my needs.
There is no need for me to experience and research more, AUDYA already had, MS will test soon.

#259480 - 03/14/09 06:06 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
I cannot help it, but to me all this sounds like a "deaf dialog".

Diki, you're right about demos. I read alot of information about all of these instruments, but somehow is hard to find a good demo, well, any demo in fact.
I'd also like to hear something amazing (Audya's audio guitar and drums are pretty close) and than continue reading about it. The fact that MS seems to be a great keyboard from it's specs, really does not replace for a simple single well-recorded demo.
Hm?

#259481 - 03/14/09 04:29 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't want info. I want demos. I don't read a keyboard. I PLAY it. I want to hear what it sounds like, and THEN, if it sounds great, I'll read about it. Real music, done by real people on a real arranger is the only thing that impresses me.

You said it. You don't have to to hunt hard for a G70 or E80 demo online. But try finding a Wersi or MS one.

Speaks volumes.

#259482 - 03/15/09 04:39 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Seamaster:
You said it. You don't have to to hunt hard for a G70 or E80 demo online. But try finding a Wersi or MS one.

Speaks volumes.

You haven’t looked very hard then. (Concentrate on European sites)

Regards

Bill

#259483 - 03/15/09 11:43 AM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
mr9000 Offline

So he hasn't looked very hard..key words "very hard"..you must look hard to find demos!

Again,'why' must one have to look when another ALREADY knows the laboured location of the demos?sneaky!

#259484 - 03/15/09 01:56 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Dennis, Dennis.. Australia, correct? Once an Aussie always an Aussie right Dennis? Tell me, do all Australians have a propensity to get in a huff and vamoose like you're doing Dennis? Nah, can't be mate. Nigel is still plugging away here at the Zone (although I've heard from his own lips that he's thought about leaving too.. )

You know Dennis, the good book says: "woe unto you when all men speak well of you", so trying to skip town to escape a little criticism from a few dastardly folks like Diki, etc. - is no real reason to skip town at all in my humble opinion. In other words, it comes with the territory and especially here at the Zone as you've come to realize firsthand. But criticism can actually make you stronger if you let it.

Don't run from it though mate. Because in reality, if you try to escape from it from here you will just run up against it somewhere else, right? At least here you know what you're up against. Sure we get upset, sure we're picky and we get obnoxious once in a while. >> One look at some of Diki's responses (and a recent pic he posted) tells you right away he's trouble.. But he means no real harm. None of us do in my opinion. Except maybe Ian perhaps. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img] LOL.. Sorry Ian, couldn't resist. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img] And I've been known to go ballistic once in awhile too. >> Not that I wasn't provoked or anything. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img] I like to call it righteous indignation but others may disagree I'm sure. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/wink.gif[/img]

I say all of that to say this my friend. You've been a blessing to us here on the Zone with all of your insight, knowledge and quite frankly, all the support and kindness you've shown to other synthzone members during your time here. It will be sad to see you go if indeed that is ultimately what you've decided to do. [img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-051.gif[/img] I do hope you reconsider though. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img]

And the same goes for Domenick of Lionstracs. If you guys need to take a breather then by all means do so. But when the anger subsides (if it subsides [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img] lol..) then know that you always have a place here at the Zone where you can call home - and get bombarded by a few stray IED's on occasion as well. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img] But we're all men - and a few ladies here too as well of course. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img] What's a little ribbing and a few knives to the back eh? [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img] What doesn't kill us only tends to make us stronger, right? [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/cool.gif[/img] Hope to hear from you soon Dennis. If not, then au revoir! It's been a pleasure to have known you. Same goes for Domenick too. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/cool.gif[/img]

All the best,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 03-15-2009).]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online