SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#259445 - 03/11/09 01:35 PM Reviews terminated and deleted
miden Offline

Loc: The World
I have deleted my reviews of the Media Station as I no longer want to have them posted. Although, I feel confident someone has copied them. NOT for the purpose of anyones edification, but purely to be able to "throw back" just in case there is an "I told you so..." moment. Or perhaps to even "re-post" them in another thread, just "because they can". As if to say they have the power over someones right to delete something.

It also seem to me that I have misrepresented the aims of the Media Station in saying it is not an arranger, but a workstation with an arranger engine. To me that is exactly what it is, but I have misunderstood others views and promulgated them as truths.

If people want information about the Media Station , there is already plenty of it available, or just go and buy one.

This does not mean I am unhappy with the MS, far from it, it means I am quite content to develop it to my needs, enjoy it for the creation of music and continue to be grateful that I have this gift in the first place. Instead of trying to convince others of these things, I have re-discovered I only NEED to do that for myself. If others enjoy, then that is also truly a blessing.

This will be my last post at SZ for a while, maybe forever , maybe not. At this stage I do not know.
And please, do not think for a second it is somehow a post seeking the usual "dont leave" responses. It is most certainly not. It is simply time to move on for a while.

I seriously doubt anyone cares that much either way. And that is just fine too.

What I can say is for me, the lack of tolerance for ANYTHING here is amazing. And it seems the majority of posts (NOT posters) are about one-upmanship all the time. This sub-text is in a large percentage of posts, mostly covert, but occasionally it bubbles to the surface. It is not a communication method I am content with, so I am merely "changing channels".

Good bye for now.

Dennis

#259446 - 03/11/09 01:54 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Hey.., enjoy that MS man! You're not obligated to post or prove anything to anyone here. You're not the marketing rep for Lionstracs (nor is any other owner on this forum). Glad you're enjoying the MS. I won't give you the please stay routine. Your decision.., as I've been there several times myself. Keep in touch (not sure if you got my private email)s
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#259447 - 03/11/09 02:02 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
Dnj Offline

Good luck Dennis with your music.

#259448 - 03/11/09 02:05 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You're in good company Dennis. A lot of folks have gotten fed up with the hijacking of every post, and the argumentative tone of a few posters.
If there is any possible way to disagree, they will find it, pounce on it and beat it to death.
DonM

#259449 - 03/11/09 02:15 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
I agree 100% with you Dennis!
You take really the best decision and I will follow you.
This is my last post too, who need to know more can contact me by the website.

Frank from Audioworks is now our official USA dealer and you can buy the MS models direct from audiowrkCT store.
Good bye.
Domenik

#259450 - 03/11/09 02:19 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Dennis, leaving DOES make a difference to some of us, me certainly included.

Please let me know how you're doing via private email periodically.

Your friend,

Russ

#259451 - 03/11/09 04:10 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
What the Hell happened Dennis ??? For goodness sake just step back for a minute . I have no idea what has gone on but stay put. If you dont want to post about the MS then fine, i kind of understand the microscope you are under so relax . But stick around.

#259452 - 03/11/09 06:35 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about Dennis (and so did Gary) so, do what you will.

Good luck to you, and stay if you can.

Cheers.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#259453 - 03/11/09 07:39 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
MIDEN .... Understand your decision. I think there are many here (or no longer here) that feel the same!!Good luck and enjoy what ever you do.

#259454 - 03/12/09 01:21 PM Re: Reviews terminated and deleted
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
well, i do not understand your decission because i don't know what upsets you! SZ it's been long the same, many oppinions and less acceptance for all of them. so, what's new this time?
anyway, leaving it's your choice, but don't be upset because this time happened to you... your inputs are appreciated by many, and so, it is a loss for us.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online