SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#258943 - 03/10/09 11:10 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Ketron, or at least their agents in the US, haven't exactly been hitting it out of the park with their inflated claims of ability...

Firstly, they failed to live up to the hype of the guitar chord audio feature (their own hype, BTW) and left it a hollow shell of what we anticipated, with holes in it's operation you could drive a jazz tune through

And then there's AJ claiming this ridiculous 12-1 audio compression for samples, and then there was the evidence that the pattens have fills in them, whether you need them or not. All of which vehemently denied by them until the facts actually came out...

Now we are faced with the likelihood that this boondoggle is going to cost at least a grand more than a PA2Xpro or T3, and more likely $1500 more. Without a working editor (it's in the mail) for styles, or the ability to add in your own audio loops (except drums, and no editor for that, either), a very limited sampler RAM, and a complete lack of any 3rd party styles for it (and without an editor and easy loop creation tools, little chance of them, either, at least for a while), I'm just not sure how many of us that consider even a T3 or PA2 as an expensive luxury, given how good things like the PA800 and even the S900 or E60 are (for a half to a quarter of the price), I think Ketron have dug themselves a pretty deep hole.

Ketron needs a trickle down product PRONTO, or can you say Wersi? Price yourself out of the market, that's where you end up...

#258944 - 03/10/09 01:35 PM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
leezone Offline

finish recording the Audio Guitars...so there are no Audio dropouts

offer 1 GB Ram standard (expandable)

give us a 500GB HD not a 80GB
(didn't know 80GB still existed, but i guess this was alot 3 or 4 years ago when AUDYA started :-)

provide software to manipulate styles & create styles from SMF's

then it MAY be worth $4,999

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online