SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#258913 - 03/06/09 10:04 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
Dnj Offline

Squeake...nah I dont want a modules with all those midi wires to hook up and try to make it work right on stage day after day & night no way Jose.. yuk!!!

its was mainly the SIZE more then the weight the G70 is HUGH!!!....just a few changes to some sounds like the brass & trumpets, I could live with the rest, programmable user "D" beam, and a break button, & much less real-estate & I'll buy one.Meanwhile what does this have to do with Audya software ?.....

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-06-2009).]

#258914 - 03/06/09 10:05 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
leezone Offline

dNJ SAID:
"BTW the Audya can't do what the g70 can"

and the G-70 can't do what the AUDYA can :-)

too bad the AUDYA will be quite heavy too, close to G-70

we need an AUDYA Module

#258915 - 03/06/09 10:12 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Not as many wires as you think Donny! Big misconception is people tend to think that it's much harder than it really is Out of the box all you'd need is ONE midi cable to use your S900 to control the module Remember I'm talking FULL featured module. Not some dinky box with no buttons and just full of sounds and styles. Look at the V synth rack. Imagine a box like that with all the style controls there just like any other arranger, touch screen, and more. You'd be short one big ass keybed and all the weight that goes along with those keys and the massive shell to house them
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#258916 - 03/06/09 10:14 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
Dnj Offline

With the economy the way it I highly doubt any modules anytime soon if at all anymore vs what you can now do on a computer music wise...not enough people buying them....they want you to buy the whole shebang for $5000.00....save your money there's plenty out there to make good music...people should be taking lessons to learn how to play well instead IMO.

#258917 - 03/06/09 10:17 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Not as many wires as you think Donny! Big misconception is people tend to think that it's much harder than it really is Out of the box all you'd need is ONE midi cable to use your S900 to control the module Remember I'm talking FULL featured module. Not some dinky box with no buttons and just full of sounds and styles. Look at the V synth rack. Imagine a box like that with all the style controls there just like any other arranger, touch screen, and more. You'd be short one big ass keybed and all the weight that goes along with those keys and the massive shell to house them

After using the Midjay & others thru the years Squeak Modules are a pain in the cooley....for a real giggin busy musician on the run all day long ....all in one is the way to go in & out.Less is more in this game.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-06-2009).]

#258918 - 03/06/09 11:11 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
The Ketron X1 had individual fx for each drum part, same as SD1 and I am certain the Audya will have it ...

#258919 - 03/06/09 11:36 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
SD5 has it also.
People are pretty much guessing what the Audya does and doesn't do, but it will certainly have that.
I guess that's all we can do in the U.S. until they get here.
DonM

#258920 - 03/06/09 11:39 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
leezone Offline

XD1 has individual/controllable FX for every single drum sound that made up drum kit? i thought it had global fx for drum

BUT do you think AUDYA will have EQ for every Drum instrument? i really don't see it happening

#258921 - 03/06/09 11:43 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Once Frank at Audioworks gets the Audya...then a lot of answers will come our way. Looking forward to leaning more about it from Frank...I trust him!

Lee S.

#258922 - 03/06/09 11:54 AM Re: AUDYA Software..Its Feautures & Status
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
i wanna be able to "tweak" any style, whether it was converted from SMF , recorded directly to Ketron, or the internal styles,
mess with the notes, add reverb to tracks, eq tracks, copy parts from one style to another, etc.

I think the XD3 does all of the above with the exception of eq of each track and changing of the notes.

oh it doesn't covert midi to styles, but there always Style Works.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online