SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 53 of 53 < 1 2 51 52 53
Topic Options
#257690 - 03/16/09 04:14 PM Re: Just got my new powered speakers
zuki Offline

Another nasty day at the forum. As it boils down, I'm very satisfied (extremely) with both the 8s and 10s. The 10s today were fabulous in live play - powerful and clean - I'll let it rest (unless I ever have a problem)

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#257691 - 03/16/09 04:16 PM Re: Just got my new powered speakers
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I'm so glad we're back on topic now
How refreshing.

Yeah.."how bout those speakers"......
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#257692 - 03/16/09 08:34 PM Re: Just got my new powered speakers
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Sasha returned my call promptly. I explained the problem and she immediately issued a pickup order to UPS. As soon as it is picked up, she will ship another, EXCEPT the next shiment will arrive first week in April.
She offered to do anything I wanted to make me satisfied (get your minds out of the gutter guys) but I told her I was not in a rush and wait until they got the new ones in.
I asked her how many problems they have had, and she said, with the powered seakers, about 3% of sales, and they have been selling a LOT of them. Then, she said of those 3%, only 1% actually had something wrong other than pilot error.
She said it was usually due to something like a faulty solder connection, as I suspected, or rough shipment.
I must say they have been very gracious and are trying hard take care of their customers.
Rare in these times!
Now, if you are not interested in the speakers, it's o.k. You don't have to comment, nor do you have to even continue reading this thread.
DonM

#257693 - 03/16/09 11:35 PM Re: Just got my new powered speakers
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
What speakers?

Damn, I've just lost all my credibility with Froggy...

It will be interesting to find out if he can get any nastier now... I have my doubts, but you never know. He seems to have a bottomless well of vitriol. Funny, but I had NEVER got the impression he held me credible in the first place. My mistake...

Maybe I should develop Alzheimer's, and simply forget the whole issue? Ignorance, apparently, IS bliss...

Page 53 of 53 < 1 2 51 52 53

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online