SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19 >
Topic Options
#256202 - 02/14/09 09:12 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

BTW,

i can hear that C7 midi note, the Bb, VERY well

BUT i can deal with it

otherwise, the audio track sounds EXCELLENT on Maj and Min chords

The Sus, Dim, Aug,??
Well, i'll just keep my opinion to myself ;-(

#256203 - 02/14/09 09:37 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Guys, they already TOLD us that all the chord extensions don't sound when just using audio. To hear just the audio track doesn't give a true idea of what the Audya sounds like when you play in normally. The midi chords would fill in the blanks.
I haven't listened to the sample because it wouldn't be of any benefit.
DonM

#256204 - 02/14/09 09:39 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
BTW,

i can hear that C7 midi note, the Bb, VERY well

BUT i can deal with it

otherwise, the audio track sounds EXCELLENT on Maj and Min chords

The Sus, Dim, Aug,??
Well, i'll just keep my opinion to myself ;-(

Lee can you deal with a $5000.00 price tag after you just heard this demo also?

#256205 - 02/14/09 09:48 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

what demo also?

i've already said that the AUDYA should not be a penny over $4,000 if it wants to be competitive with the other guys

sure there will be people buying at $5,000

but WAY MANY more would buy if it was under $4k, what would that mean? much more profit for Ketron...

#256206 - 02/14/09 09:51 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

DonM you said:

"To hear just the audio track doesn't give a true idea of what the Audya sounds like when you play in normally"

It does give you a true idea of what the AUDYA sounds like if most of what you play is "unplugged" like... with just guitar, or just guitar , bass..

#256207 - 02/14/09 09:51 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
DNJ you are right about it but also that doesnt
give us the right to blaber nonsense in here as
whatever we want. We can only judge once the
instrument is finished, not now. All over the
forum i follow MRDave and its not good what he
is doing, he is trying to be nice and sneaky
about it but most members take him seriously
especially the ones with less experience...

Nedim I am one of the few that has actually seen, heard & touched the Audya.....I really liked what I heard for the most part although It wasn't an in depth demo due to the time restraints.....so the complex chord applications couldn't be addressed at that time. Quality build, & really nice navigational layout was very nice with all the quality sliders, but I didn't like the mod wheels positioning...would love to see a joy stick instead. Riffs kicked in nice too in var 4....I wish Audya wasn't presented in this fashion I think its a shame what has been done here to represent this item at this time. Definitely improvements could have been made & they probably regret what is happening in the music community also starting with the Audya "NO SHOW" at NAMM left people wondering also....this is an expensive piece people will be more critcical at these prices for sure & also are worried about service if needed too....lets see what turns up in a month or so. I would say after these workshops somethings has to be fortold.

#256208 - 02/14/09 10:01 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

all i want to hear for now is that the audio guitar library will be expanded to include Sus, Dim, Aug Chords IF the AUDYAS memory can handle it that is ...

AJ did mention insinuate that enhancements would come but..who knows what that means

#256209 - 02/14/09 10:50 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
People, stop blabering, i've been on this forum for 2 months and lost respect for
most of you, its like a bunch of guys having nothing else to do, going around and
criticizing people and companies. Stop deffending yourselfs on the Hype Ketron
give 3 years ago. Wait for a finished Model, then judge, they can give hype 10
year ago but you have no right to judge it then, not before its finished. Stop acting
like a bunch of kids and telling me i am agressive or whatever. We are like a bunch
of old ladies in here worying about each others feelings. Who gives a DAMN about
your feelings, i dont give a flock about anyones feelings if you are wrong. Go hide
your self and cry if i offended you, or cry to the admin and ban me.
MRDave, so now, you really think this is how the AUDYA will sound? That chord
is the worst thing i've heard in my life, and yes, i tried it too and it did the same thing
to me in front of me but you really think i am that stupid to believe that Ketron will
leave it like that on a 5000$ machine? I dont know, only Stupid person can believe
so and again, i dont give a flock about anyones feelings. There was few members
in here that i had respect for but they proved they are just lil kids not knowing
anything...and Lee, you are pushing it too much bro, i expected more from you.

#256210 - 02/14/09 10:54 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
....so the complex chord applications couldn't be addressed at that time.

See how nicely you put it, not at that time but Dave goes as far as to believe that he had
the final Audya and trust me, if ME and AJ dont have one none of YOU wont have one.
Before ME and AJ none in the USA wil have a full AUDYA, Europe is a different story
cuz there is more MEs and AJs in there too, not just in USA. But even there, its not YET!

#256211 - 02/14/09 10:54 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Dnj Offline

One, Two, Cha, Cha, Cha !

Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online