SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19 >
Topic Options
#256192 - 02/14/09 07:18 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
MRDAVE it is very bad what you are doing and it is not fair towards Ketron and the members
in here too, you are simply lying to them. This is an unfinished Audya that you are using,
no matter who the hell on the forum you are and who you are or what you know I have no respect
for you, you might have an agenda with this but
this is not the Audya people will pay for.
Trust me, i know that a lot better then YOU!

nedim this is why ketron should of never even mentioned the Audya until it is a full working production model...now that everyone has a bad taste in their mouth & questions never answered or demonstrated until this horrible one......it will be an uphill battle for sure for them.....& then add on a $5000.00 price tag I wanted to really see Audya be successful but little by little they are losing altitude....sorry.

#256193 - 02/14/09 07:19 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Give me my Yamaha mega voiced guitar parts any day...they read ALL the chords AND they sound incredible.
Ian

AMEN Ian AMEN!!

#256194 - 02/14/09 07:35 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
DNJ you are right about it but also that doesnt
give us the right to blaber nonsense in here as
whatever we want. We can only judge once the
instrument is finished, not now. All over the
forum i follow MRDave and its not good what he
is doing, he is trying to be nice and sneaky
about it but most members take him seriously
especially the ones with less experience...

#256195 - 02/14/09 08:00 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Could this bad sounding examples have something to do in what way
the chords are played.
I mean, if it's in rooth or different inversion?

Anyway, if it's so, then Ketron surely have a job to do.

GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#256196 - 02/14/09 08:08 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...

Quote:
....... but also that doesnt
give us the right to blaber nonsense in here as
whatever we want.

Heyyy, we can blabber as much as we wanna do, it's Ketron who have to come
into the sceene and prove what's wrong in our "blabber" and what's coming.
After all, who started the big Audya hype years ago?
Way to early if you ask me, they should have waited a bit longer.

GJ

#256197 - 02/14/09 08:11 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
mrdave Offline

Loc: Rimini, Italy
Quote:
MRDAVE it is very bad what you are doing and it is not fair towards Ketron and the members
in here too, you are simply lying to them. This is an unfinished Audya that you are using,
no matter who the hell on the forum you are and who you are or what you know i have no respect
for you, you might have an agenda with this but
this is not the Audya people will pay for.
Trust me, i know that a lot better then YOU!

This audya is the one Ketron sent to the music shop to be SOLD. So regarding the hardware it must be the final revision. Talking of the software implementation, perhaps it's not complete, in effect it has things missing, and many flaws, but I sincerely doubt the problem with live guitars will go away. The only way to correct this is to provide live versions of ALL different chords instead of emulating them via MIDI, and this would take a LOT of memory and the chips inside the audya simply can't cope with this.

Please note that with this I don't want to say Audya doesn't sound good. That sample was created muting ALL other tracks and leaving only the ACC5 track where live guitar sounds are. If you hear the style with all parts sounding, it's more difficult to notice the change, since in ACC4 for example there another MIDI guitar that plays over the live one and drums cover a lot the sound since have a high volume.

#256198 - 02/14/09 08:13 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Nedim,

Do not be alarmed. It is clear how all these Ketron slayers follow you from thread to thread like a bunch of rotten spoiled scool brats having nothing better to do. They do not contribute a thing towards the rest of the arranger community, but they know everything there is to know about everything. They should turn that energy towards creating something useful to the rest of us instead and rather earn some respect instead of demanding it with foolish accusations.

I've never owned a Ketron before (that is about to change), but I take note of the statements made by actual Ketron owners how Ketron has always in the past updated their OS systems free of charge, even years later.

If you look at the T3, you'll notice that very little extra comes free of charge, but no one seems to be concerned a bit about this.

Let Ketron finish this fantastic product and not take notice of these rude statements. Without exception, everyone who plays a Ketron over a sound system publicly compliments the oustanding full and rich sounds, megavoices or not.

The Audya is the beginning of something new and great and as such will most definitely receive a lot of critisism - no ground breaking achievements come without this.

Remember, there is a saying: Jealousy makes you nasty.

Henni

[This message has been edited by Henni (edited 02-14-2009).]

#256199 - 02/14/09 08:29 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...

Quote:
Originally posted by mrdave:
..... since in ACC4 for example there another MIDI guitar that plays over the live one and drums cover a lot the sound since have a high volume.

Would be nice to hear both acc4 and 5 together.
May give a different view....
GJ

#256200 - 02/14/09 08:45 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

i'm just worried that this AUDYA will be available here in the US on March 15th, and this is how the guitar tracks will sound

Nedim said this isn't the finished model, and we shouldn't judge it prematurely

so , i guess that in 1 month KETRON will "fix it" and have it FINISHED??

and i say "fix it" because this is not how a $5,000 arranger, (probably one of the MOST expensive arrangers yet), should sound

sorry if MY standards are HIGHER than everyone elses.

#256201 - 02/14/09 08:55 AM Re: KETRON AUDYA - what makes it unique and release dates ...
leezone Offline

can't seem to download, link seems dead
can someone repost?

NEVERMIND, i was able to redownload...

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 02-14-2009).]

Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online