Just messed around for less than an hour, because I had little time before having to go to the office.
For now, I still prefer the Pa2x for editing possibilities (it's a real synth with up to 16 oscillators per voice with many programmable parameters for sounds and complete style programmability), on the Audya I found only the ability to assign the various preset audio loops to the different style tracks, and didn't found a pattern editor for example.
However its interface is rather complex and in the small time I had I didn't explore everything, considering also I could read only the quick guide, there still isn't the complete manual.
Another annoyance was the sounds retrigger of some style parts when you change chord at the wrong time, but I found on the manual this can be configured.
Press sync start, then an intro and when you play a chord the intro starts but before... you hear for an instant the left hand voice sound playng the chord, this is somewhat annoyng since usually intros starts with drums only specially the short ones.
Regarding sounds, I found drums really impressive, they have that "live" feel... really good. Styles seems well programmed and have a great variety of fillins and breaks (4 fills and 4 breaks are a lot), I found that during playing the keyboard somewhat recognize what you're playng and inserts fills automatically, that was really fun... I have to try it again...
Right hand sounds... well... not tested many, but didn't impress me much...