SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#253737 - 01/16/09 07:21 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Just when I thought my HOA was a PIA........

This is number three home and first without rear neighbors, Never again will I buy a house in another's "backyard". In Vegas we had 6 foot block walls separating homes on the side and read. Felt like a prison yard.

NO MORE.....Now just trees

Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#253738 - 01/16/09 07:47 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Yeah..., but looks like you got a huge Yamaha brick blocking that back view Seriosly though.., that's a great view on the new house.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#253739 - 01/16/09 08:07 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
We can go to google earth and check it out . ;D

#253740 - 01/16/09 10:21 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
mr9000 Offline

WOw Kingfrog!!If i had that view i don't think i would ever get off any Keyboard.. take advantage of that nature musical vantage point!

Although ALL Meth users/sellers/makers SHOULD be fed to fattened 200LB reptiles, the fear based "Get to know your neighbors/see what their hiding",you can expect a rather cold shoulder if any come around my turf with a arbitary attitude of "who are you/i want to get to know you to see if your a PIT-azz" type of wanderings onto my busy life/property.

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 01-16-2009).]

#253741 - 01/16/09 10:46 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
squeak_D Offline

What I mean by getting to know your neighbors isn't about spying or prying into their lives. Just take notice of things that don't look right. Look for obvious things. I'm in no way advocating intrusion on one's property and life. Just look up every now and then and actually "look at your neighborhood".

Being neighborly isn't what it used to be. Neighbors just don't speak that much anymore beyond a simple hello, good morning. Today's society is just "in the house" really.

Don't go get all up in their business, but just keep an eye open. In our situation we were't all up in the neighbors business as they were doing things "in open sight" that became an issue for many of us. Late night hours banging really loud in their (what's now known to be a meth lab). Very bright high wattage work lights on all hours of the night.. They literally brought in a equipment with a plow and dug out over 90% of the grass back there and turned it into one giant mud pit..., they had trash, broken down cars, you name it. Do you know how terrible wet mud can smell after a while?

If anyone is willing to post it for me..., I'll run out back and take a pic of this yard and show you what I'm talking about. You guys would be shocked to see what my family has had to look at for almost a year now. We all called the city on them, but nothing could be done because (not known to us) the PD had an open drug investigation on them..., so the city had to stay out of it to let the PD do their thing.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-16-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#253742 - 01/16/09 11:18 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
mr9000 Offline

I totally agree with how you go about it Squeak!I have a fear about a society that promptly reports crap to the police like the hitler days.

#253743 - 01/16/09 11:24 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
squeak_D Offline

Trust me I know what you mean. I've got a few "Hitlers" in my neighborhood. I've been the reason for their parnoid calls too. I often get mistaken for hispanic or middle-eastern all the time. People in my neighborhood have gone out of their way to try and pry into my life.., some have called the cops on me doing NOTHING. Once had the cops called because I went out into my barn "in and out doing some work". Parnoid neighbor called the cops on me..., told them a man of "middle-eastern" decent looked suspiciuos going in and out of a barn. How many cops do you think showed up for that call! They talked to me for 30 seconds, realized I was the home-owner, no criminal record, and not even middle-eastern.. They spent a good 20 minutes apologizing to me when they realized they had to respond to some parnoid jerk for nothing. Then went to that neighbor and gave them a good verbal lashing.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-16-2009).]

#253744 - 01/18/09 04:27 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
mr9000 Offline

^^ ^^ ^^^
Laugh'N out LOUD!!
As insane as it was to read that Squeak,those are the type of neighbours that make those in the movie "The Burbs" look good dam near!!!Sorry to hear you had to endure & live through such a comic like strip script!

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 01-18-2009).]

#253745 - 01/18/09 07:28 AM Re: WOW! Zoners..., I have to share this with you!!!
squeak_D Offline

As sad as the situation was..., I busted out laughing when they arrived and told me what they were there for. It didn't take them long to realize they responded to some ignorant paranoid jerk.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online