SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 13 of 18 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 >
Topic Options
#251453 - 01/01/09 12:33 PM Re: Audya Released!
Tryggve Offline

Loc: Sweden
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Anyone think Ketron made a really piss poor decision for the arranger control buttons? Maybe it's just me, but under the screen is hardly the most convient place for them. Why are they not off to the left?

Maby so,or why not off to the right or...
seems to bee a interesting KB .And it is a
76 keybed...ahhh have a T3 its fine but only 61. Fine sounds but toylike keybed.
//Tryggve
For liveplayers

#251454 - 01/01/09 01:03 PM Re: Audya Released!
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Can they be put on a pedal board?

I don't use my panel buttons for arranger control at all... leaves my hands free just to play!

Ketron has 6 + 13 assignable pedal boards.

btw..

AJ is a friend and he would probably tell you that I was part of getting him involved with Ketron. But it fascinates me that my friend has not come back to the discussion that he created.

#251455 - 01/01/09 01:33 PM Re: Audya Released!
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi 124,
no manual for hubby, probably why he's still around after 35 years. haahaa The keyboards after I read the manual & figure them out, usually get sold off.

best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by 124:
Your hubby came with a manual?

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#251456 - 01/01/09 01:45 PM Re: Audya Released!
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Diki,
I use a Ketron 13 pedal board with my sd1+. It's brilliant. Wish they had one as big as that for my korg.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Can they be put on a pedal board?

I don't use my panel buttons for arranger control at all... leaves my hands free just to play!

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#251457 - 01/01/09 01:49 PM Re: Audya Released!
rikkisbears Offline

Hi,
interesting thread on PG Music forum on ketron customer service.
http://www.pgmusic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=209165&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1&nt=2

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#251458 - 01/01/09 03:28 PM Re: Audya Released!
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Been a while, just want to time in on a couple of comments re the service aspects Ketron and the placements of the arranger buttons.

1. I Deal with Gospel in Syney Ketron Dealer Aust, never had a problem, SD3 love the sounds, styles and all. And the service is great.

2. The placement of the arranger buttons in the Audya, I reckon the the closer to the middle is probably the best solution for these, as when they are to extreme left or right, they tend to take the focus away from the playing, particulary if you are sight reading etc. Same for the control wheels. A lot of comments re the the massive movements to select sounds, etc in the video footage so far, once again I think that we have to remember that the demonstartors are like we all are, when we get something new, we try to push all the buttons to see what we get. I have the Foot Controller that I wont be selling with the SD3, (when I have got my Audya) that should take care of all of the control events for live performance etc.

Happy New Year, to all and good to be back, dont ask me yet re the PA2X Pro, still waiting on a replacement unit from Korg Australia. Will fill you all in when appropriate.

#251459 - 01/01/09 06:27 PM Re: Audya Released!
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Robbo,
has Warwick already been able to give you a price on an Audya?? And is it as pricey as everyones imagining? ( I'm not expecting you to mention your price). When are they supposed to arrive in Aust.
I remember I was pretty surprised we received SD2 before the USA.

I've had my SD1+ for nearly 3 years now, & must admit it hasn't given me any problems ie breaking down.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Robbo:
[B]
1. I Deal with Gospel in Syney Ketron Dealer Aust, never had a problem, SD3 love the sounds, styles and all. And the service is great.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#251460 - 01/02/09 09:09 AM Re: Audya Released!
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Anyone think Ketron made a really piss poor decision for the arranger control buttons? Maybe it's just me, but under the screen is hardly the most convient place for them. Why are they not off to the left?

Yes, I've been saying all along... Whoever designed the Ketron button layout was stoned. Everything exactly where it does not belong.

Yamaha is brilliant with button layout, Korg is not bad either, but Ketron - forget about it.

#251461 - 01/02/09 06:14 PM Re: Audya Released!
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi Robbo,
has Warwick already been able to give you a price on an Audya?? And is it as pricey as everyones imagining? ( I'm not expecting you to mention your price). When are they supposed to arrive in Aust.
I remember I was pretty surprised we received SD2 before the USA.

I've had my SD1+ for nearly 3 years now, & must admit it hasn't given me any problems ie breaking down.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Robbo:
[B]

Rikki,

You may recall I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I talked with Warwick directly and he indicated a delivery of probably March and a street price of $7200-7500 approx, DEPENDING on the Euro/AUD exchange rate.

It wasn't my "imagining" of what the price would be, rather, a direct quote from Warwick.

Now as the exchange rate has climbed back to 50 cents AUD to 1 Euro the price has probably come down to $6800 give or take.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 01-02-2009).]

#251462 - 01/03/09 12:48 PM Re: Audya Released!
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Dennis,
I actually do now remember reading something along the lines of $10,000AUD discounted to $7K plus. ( 14 staying with us over Xmas period has numbed the brain haa haa)
Didn't realize it was an actual quote.
Eek, that's almost double the price of my SD1+.

best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:

Rikki,

You may recall I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I talked with Warwick directly and he indicated a delivery of probably March and a street price of $7200-7500 approx, DEPENDING on the Euro/AUD exchange rate.

It wasn't my "imagining" of what the price would be, rather, a direct quote from Warwick.

Now as the exchange rate has climbed back to 50 cents AUD to 1 Euro the price has probably come down to $6800 give or take.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 01-02-2009).]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 13 of 18 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online