SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18 >
Topic Options
#251393 - 12/23/08 04:26 AM Re: Audya Released!
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Nedim,

I swear you ARE the Grinch! Grrrr.

I expect to hear some demos and a full review from you after you get yours which I hope will be before the Year turns.

Al

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
We wont be seing it in USA probably before New Year.

------------------
Al Giordano
Visit us at ARRANGER WORLD! http://www.arrangerworld.com

Korg Pa2xpro, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums, Roland TD-12 Vdrums, Roland SPD-S.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#251394 - 12/23/08 12:26 PM Re: Audya Released!
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland

#251395 - 12/23/08 12:35 PM Re: Audya Released!
Dnj Offline

$5599.00 dont laugh...there are many happy Wersi owners who paid much more

#251396 - 12/23/08 12:49 PM Re: Audya Released!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
After seeing that price I just did something involuntary..., and messy
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#251397 - 12/23/08 01:05 PM Re: Audya Released!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Looks like the whole Ketron staff has gone on an extended vacation...

"Due to Christmas holidays, we will be unable to answer your e-mails from December 22nd 2008. The service will be re-opened on January 10th 2009."

You're right in that it's probably not gonna make a whole lot of difference whether it's USB 1.1 OR 2.0. Since the Sampler RAM is only 64MB and can't be expanded [what were they thinking?? ] USB 1.1 should be sufficient. BUT when working with a computer using a DAW software USB 2.0 would be preferable and the method of choice when working with audio files instead of poky USB 1.1.

What has gotten my goat is that Ketron simply ignores the question. Apparently they don't want to spill the beans and I think that shows a side of Ketron, to me anyway, that they are not very consumer friendly. In other words, there way or no way. Do I want to do business with a secretive company that won't answer legitimate questions? Not really.. To each his own though. I'm sure it will be a great arranger. >> If something goes wrong with it though, you may find yourself up a creek without a paddle so to speak. We'll see..

PS: Ketron does "not" have a "distributor" on the West Coast. I took that straight off the Ketron.it website. They do have a few retail shops that supposedly will handle the Audya, but if it needs repair, it appears the Audya will need to be shipped back to CMC in New York. I could be wrong about that though. I've been wrong once or twice before in my life. I'm kidding of course.

All the best,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-23-2008).]

#251398 - 12/23/08 01:07 PM Re: Audya Released!
Dnj Offline

Mike may I ask what with an Audya give you that you dont have now regarding your music?

#251399 - 12/23/08 01:25 PM Re: Audya Released!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Mike may I ask what with an Audya give you that you dont have now regarding your music?

That's a good question Donny. My Roland Fantom G7 gives me my 76 keys and a whole lot more but it is not an arranger of course. A totl arranger would give me the ability to view lyrics on the LCD screen plus accompaniment including styles, intro's, endings, multi-pads (although with my FG7 I can make my own multi-pads and trigger them using the 16 Pads or the keys themselves if desired).

Having a 76 totl arranger would give me a two tier keyboard approach which would be optimal for me because I would have the best of both worlds under my fingertips. I need them both in 76 keys though so a T3 or E-80 etc., is out of the question.

Hopefully winter NAMM will have some surprises for us arranger players. Maybe from Roland?? I'm expecting Roland to come out with a replacement for the G-70 soon. Shh! Don't tell Diki or Fran! We'll see what transpires at NAMM. If not NAMM then maybe Musikmesse, or if worse comes to worse - summer NAMM '09.

All the best,
Mike

#251400 - 12/23/08 02:17 PM Re: Audya Released!
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#251401 - 12/23/08 02:19 PM Re: Audya Released!
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
The Discounts begin
http://www.organstudio.co.uk/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=180

and with the global economic downturn we can probably expect more in 2009

Regards

Bill

#251402 - 12/23/08 03:18 PM Re: Audya Released!
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
£3,399.00 WOW, that's more like it! But unfornately things
happens when pass the borders here, besides of the fact that
the resellers shall make a living as well.
And in this country it looks like they shall have the whole
years tax/income from a single keyboard!

Wonder what price the Italians have to pay, anyone heard the
amount of € , $ or Lire they have to dig up for the Audya?
... Hopefully the full manual included.

GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online