SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#249202 - 11/24/08 03:55 PM Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America

#249203 - 11/24/08 09:43 PM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
As far as I know the company is German, but I could be wrong. There are several users on this site that own some of those sounds:
http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

You should post your question there as well, to get more answers.
From what I heard is, that some sounds are very good and some sounds are average.

Eric

#249204 - 11/24/08 11:02 PM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Yes in deed, I have most of those TVNs loaded in my T2's HD.
You must choose the sounds you really going to use, at booting on, is the loading time and that takes in mine at least 4-5 minutes before I can use it.
I have use this sounds not just for my registrations, also you can assign them to the styles, etc.

#249205 - 11/25/08 06:42 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Telmo Offline

Does anyone know of a on-line store in America where I could order these Samples for Tyros 2?

------------------

#249206 - 11/25/08 06:54 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mdorantes:
You must choose the sounds you really going to use, at booting on, is the loading time and that takes in mine at least 4-5 minutes before I can use it.

Wow! thats a long time is there any way to increase loading time?

#249207 - 11/25/08 06:56 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
WOW! That's a heck of a wait... Geeez.., pack a sandwich
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#249208 - 11/25/08 09:46 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi again:
If you are as picky as I am, it is worth the wait, I can perform with the keyboard I have "Customized" with the sounds I want wherever I need them, Registrations, styles, etc.
Just to make sure I am clear, first, I import the TVNs into the HD, then I audition them, loading them into a location, and wherever sound I find that is not what I want, I just load another in the spot in question, until I fill the page with sounds I want to use, this procedure is ONLY once, then, the following times you turn on you keyboard that's what may take time to load, depends in how many and how large are this TVNs.
Needles to say, I have several pages full of this sounds that I use.
To ME is worth the wait, anyway, as soon I get to the place I have a performance to do, I set up the T2 and turn it on, and by the time I finish setting the PA System and so on, the T2 is ready to rock!!, mmmm, to perform.
)

------------------
mdorantes

#249209 - 11/25/08 10:02 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I know we hate to think about keyboard failures.., BUT what happens if one of your TVN files somehow becomes corrupt during a gig.., and your T2 freezes.., then requiring you to reboot?! I know we hate to think about that stuff.., but this can happen with any keyboard that has a HD...., and a 4-5 minute reboot can put the brakes on a gig real fast.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#249210 - 11/25/08 10:24 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Telmo Offline

Sorry for my ingnorance, but can somebody tell me what TVN stands for? Are these Samples (sounds) and Where can I purchase these beautifull samples??

------------------

#249211 - 11/25/08 11:05 AM Re: Has anyone tried these Tyros 2 Samples in their instruments?
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Telmo,
if you click on the left of the page where it says "Kontakt" (=contact) you'll get the ordering info.
Here is their ordering e-mail address:

worldofkey@online.de

As far as I know, that is your only way to get these sounds, unless you want to go to a music store in Germany....

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online