SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#246504 - 10/28/08 12:32 PM T2 DSP Effective - A Good Leslie Effect
billh Offline

Loc: Chocowinity, NC
I'm trying to get a really good B3/leslie effect and tried the following. I assigned one set of draw bars to voice #1 and a different set of draw bars on voice #2. Both are set with the leslie DSP on and initially slow speed. When I hit the DSP effect button to change the speed, it appears that only the voice # that is lit changes speed while the unlit voice does not. I have owned the fabled B3 with 122 leslie and can't seem to reproduce the slow speed leslie with chorus effect.

Has anyone been able to get the sound I'm looking for or am I trying to do something that is not possible?

#246505 - 10/28/08 12:46 PM Re: T2 DSP Effective - A Good Leslie Effect
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
If you use a foot-switch assigned to "DSP Variation" both sounds will respond to rotary speed.

Press DIRECT ACCESS, step on the foot-switch, and, at the opening screen, use the buttons under 1 to scroll up/down to select DSP Variation.

Make sure RIGHT 1 RIGHT 2 are ON (lower right side of screen)

Store in a Registration.

#246506 - 10/28/08 12:54 PM Re: T2 DSP Effective - A Good Leslie Effect
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Can they both be routed to the SAME DSP, or is it hardwired to be one per part?

If the former, surely when you change the speed, it should affect BOTH sets of drawbars.

Mind you, the old two Leslie (one for upper manual, one for lower) trick made for some great sounding organ tones! Nothing in this world beats sitting at a B3 in the middle of a pair if 147's!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online