SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#244819 - 10/14/08 01:52 PM New NP-30 coming from George...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Last year, I donated three NP-30's to a local children's hospital. Yesterday, one of the children fell on one and destroyed it.

It's on line, for $299.95, with free shipping, a free adapter and a free stand.

I'm getting a replacement one from George, and am paying for shipping and am not getting a stand. It's the way I want to go. If I need service, he'll be there. Besides, it is important for me to do business with independent business owners, and someone who, time after time, delivers and backs up his sale.

The net difference is probably $40-45.00, and, in a way, that's a lot when you're talking about a $299.95 instrument.

But George and Frankie deserve the business. George really knows equipment...particularly arrangers.

They've both earned my business and then some. Please check with them for any keyboard and accessory needs. Gweorge also handles other instruments.

Thanks, guys,

Russ

#244820 - 10/14/08 06:23 PM Re: New NP-30 coming from George...
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Last year, I donated three NP-30's to a local children's hospital. Yesterday, one of the children fell on one and destroyed it.

Better than the other way around, anyway! Usually, you drop a piano on a kid, the kid doesn't walk away

But kudos to staying with brick and mortar stores. The internet will be the death of them if something isn't done soon, or people wake up to what a world will be like if you CAN'T 'try before you buy' and the 'sales associate' only knows the price and nothing else!

As the credit crunch gets deeper, how you going to put a $4000 keyboard on your card, just to try it out ?

Support your local dealer!

#244821 - 10/14/08 06:29 PM Re: New NP-30 coming from George...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Thank you Russ for the sale and the kind words and thank you Diki for your support as well.
The keyboard was shipped today. I boxed it in an additional box for safety with the A/C and Sustain pedal as well.
With our countries economical worries these days, I can't thank you enough for your continued support and business. It's a two way street. I have the most grateful customers from the Synthzone for my service and support and it makes my job so much more enjoyable.
Thanks again,

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online