SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#243264 - 09/25/08 05:51 AM Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
I sent an e-mail to CassP this morning and this is the reply I received from his wife:

Steve, I don’t know you but this is Cass’ wife. He suffered cardiac arrest on Friday. He has been on a ventilator until this past Tues. Very serious. He was a code blue when ems arrived. They shocked his heart 4 times.

Hopefully he will recover, but it was a big scare. I almost lost him. He was sitting and talking yesterday. They will implant a defib/pacemaker on Friday. He has a long road to recovery but I think God was watching over him.

Please let everyone on the “post” know as I’ve been thinking how I could get this info out to you all.

I have Cass home address, if you would like it send me an e-mail and I'll get it to you.

#243265 - 09/25/08 06:21 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
You have mail, Steve.

Thanks for letting us know about this...

Regards...

Bill

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#243266 - 09/25/08 07:02 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I was shocked to read this ... this kind of stuff ALWAYS puts things in perspective ...
Our prayers are with cass and his family ...
t.

#243267 - 09/25/08 07:28 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Sad news.....and very sobering, as well. Let's all hope for a speedy and complete recovery.

chas

#243268 - 09/25/08 07:44 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Bad news, but I'm so happy that Cass is on the way to recovery. Our prayers are with you.
DonM

#243269 - 09/25/08 07:51 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Steve, tell our good friend to hang in there.

Russ

#243270 - 09/25/08 08:17 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
moldmaker Offline

Loc: Illinois
Very sad & sobering news indeed. Will keep him in my thoughts & pray for his speedy recovery.

#243271 - 09/25/08 08:21 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Thank you for telling us about Cass, Stephen. This is really shocking (no pun intended) and our prayers go out to him and his wife. My brother has had two heart attacks and flat-lined during one of them. He has recovered and I expect Cass to fully recover as well.

If I may inject some thoughts on initiating a recovery program for Cass; he will, needless to say, have to change his lifestyle drastically to help maintain his health on into the future. Diet, exercise, and any medications his Doctor prescribes will have to be a mainstay with him for his recovery process to proceed and to reach completeness. Rest and a stress free environment will be necessary of course also. Encouragement and support from his friends and family is also vital and will help to speed the recovery process.

Again, our thoughts and prayers are with you Cass, and we all look forward with anticipation to your speedy recovery and your participation with all of us again on the Synth Zone arranger forum.

Best,
Mike

#243272 - 09/25/08 09:22 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
Dnj Offline

Cass when ever you get to read this....
I want you to know that your in my prayers for a very speedy recovery my friend. Sometimes life deals us a bad hand .....but someone up there loves you & knows its not time to check out yet. I know your in good hands & hope to hear only good things in the coming weeks about your health for sure. Stay strong Cass we need you here making music with us again when your better.

Kind Regards

Donny

PS... Steve email me Cass's address please I want to send him something.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 09-25-2008).]

#243273 - 09/25/08 09:25 AM Re: Our Friend Cass Needs Your Prayers
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Cass you got email..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online