Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#242220 - 09/12/08 08:15 AM Re: First sound samples of T#
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
In this moment i'm not able to give MS..all sold out, including some prototype that then I have to replace the new mixer board V4 too.

What I can do:
)

then I can also make small promo...to offer 10/15 MS x-76 expanded 64bit, at only 1500 USD ( mean less than 1000 euro now).
Who then will place one order by email, I can reserve, all the remain 180 MS are already reserved and we have to shipping to Turkey and others oriental country.

More I can not do right now.

Dom,
I just ordered one through your website under above mentionned conditions/price!

Kind regards,
Fred

#242221 - 09/12/08 08:19 AM Re: First sound samples of T#
Dnj Offline

WOW Dom thats a great deal you have offered on the 76......
BTW is the MS 61 almost ready for market also?

#242222 - 09/12/08 03:20 PM Re: First sound samples of T#
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by kla4:
Lionstracs,
For what purpose do keyboardPLAYERS need an MP3 player?
Why should one want to load huge samples?
Keep in mind this is a arranger-keyboard forum.
You persist in slamming all brands and features continously and are not even capable to show styles/movies with 1/10th of the quality of the demo's shown on the T3 website??

You also persist in telling MS is far superiour and is able to do the same and 'better'. In fact MS is an average PC that ages even faster than keyboards hardware/software.

I hope you do not reply my message. I only want to let you know you behaviour is very annoying, you'd better preduce better demo's for your own sake.

Ian is right : "Just show us ONE decent demo of your MS"

visit http://music-tyros.com/ where you can find true professional demos ánd one of the best keyboards on earth! (in my view THE best)

[This message has been edited by kla4 (edited 09-10-2008).]

Exactly

THESE ARE ARRANGERS! Arrangers live on Styles. We can get GREAT SYNTH WORKSTATIONS for a lot less money and with far more keys. We are paying a premium for ARRANGERS. Styles.....Styles.

If the styles are not there...You have an expensive synth. Thats where Yamaha runs away with it. Not to mention there are those who were tired of buying synth modules and synths that had 50% Techno/HipHop sounds,

We get real sounds. No one does acoustic sounds better than Yamaha. Play the Soprano Sax on the PA and the Yamaha. No comparison, The Flutes, clarinets, The Saxes, REAL instruments. Anyone can create synth sounds.

How many can sample instruments They make. I believe Yamaha is the only company that actually makes a real acoustic piano and most of the other instruments they sample are theirs as well. Its noticeable. I loved my Triton so much bought the PA2x. I wanted to love the Korg but working with the Yamahas at work than coming home to the Korg opened my eyes. At that time I could not buy the Korg at 10% below cost becasue we were not dealers then. I still passed on the Tyros 2 and paid $1000 more for the Korg, It cost me $400 to learn the Yamaha was better for me and that was before the Tyros 3 came out!
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#242223 - 09/12/08 03:25 PM Re: First sound samples of T#
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Before blame me, wersi and Casio...let your T3 to play ONE simple stupid 5Kb MP3..then maybe you can talk about the new OLD features implemented on T3.
I will also ee the new USB 2.0 there if still need 1 hour or half..for load 1Gb ram..
Enjoy what you play

Who needs MP3 playback on a keyboard. when you have sounds as good as Yamaha you can use MIDI FILES!! Hook up an Ipod to the aux in if you want Mp3 playing through your arranger.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#242224 - 09/13/08 10:26 PM Re: First sound samples of T#
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by freddynl:

Dom,
I just ordered one through your website under above mentionned conditions/price!

Kind regards,
Fred

Thanks Fred and to the others.
Get the all new orders and already reply by email.
Some other SZ members asked me to not display his name here for some interesting reason...
Don't wory, I will never post here the names untill they allow me.

Here one new Qstyle with the all giga sound demo abd B4II ASIO..is only a demo..I can not play so well like you there... if you criticize..i don't care. http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/qranger/styles/Mistydemo.mp3

cheers

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 09-13-2008).]

#242225 - 09/14/08 02:10 PM Re: First sound samples of T#
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I don't care how badly (or well) you play.

I am quite capable of listening past the trumpet part, and hearing how those drums don't swing, stumble around, and generally sound completely disconnected from the rest of the track.

So, remember, it's not YOU I'm criticizing... OK?

Oh, and BTW, the SA trumpet sound in the T3 completely blows this sound away. Once again, it's the SOUND, and not your playing of it I'm talking about.

34GB of sounds doesn't seem to go as far as you would think...

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online