I worked with the Pa2x for a couple months and decided to sell it. I am borrowing a PSR900 from work and going to get the Tyros 3

Despite the fact that I could by any Yamaha at practically cost because we are dealers I decided to buy a Korg PA2x (we recently became a Korg dealer)I loved the styles, the features, the depth and flexibility of the Korg but in the end the Yamaha Acoustic sounds were what I kept coming back to,

I'd play the Korg at home and play the Yamaha at work. I was going to buy the PSR900 to augment the Korg but We already have two RD800 88 key weighted pianos to MIDI up so the 76 keys did not mean much and my wife did not want to lug the Korg around to use live so she just recorded it and used the tracks.

I did not want to spend the time digging into the Korg and I know the Yamaha products very well so there is no learning curve.

SO I sold my PA2x to a member here for $2900 shipped on Ebay. I put it up and received a lot of interest so I know it's still a very good and popular keyboard.

My boss was kind enough to let me borrow a PSR900 until the Tyros 3 comes out and Thats the keyboard I will use and perhaps look for a used PA800 for those styles as well.

I look forward to a continuing dialog here with all of you.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA