Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#240974 - 08/26/08 06:20 AM LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

Dear SZ friends

I found some news from LIONSTRACS on web page:

That is really nice idea about COMBI MODE

In combi mode you are having together: sound from LINUXSAMPLER GIGA files, DREAM SOUNDS and really important new VST SOUNDS with all connections.

More about on :

http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-27-p-200.html

Bravo Lionstracs

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 08-26-2008).]

#240975 - 08/26/08 06:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Great to see continual progress with the Mediastation software and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm glad to see the addition of Native Instruments Komplete synths as I love synthesizer sounds and some of the NI VST's are quite nice.

I always found the Combination mode on the Mediastation quite easy to use and now it looks to have even more features with the same easy to navigate layout. Great work Domenik!

It seems the 2.7 OS is a major update and a welcome one at that. What does 3.0 hold in store?

#240976 - 08/26/08 11:21 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Sorry, LIONSTRACS IS sleeping.

As long as they don't return emails, and don't make floor models available in the US, they might as well not even try. Nobody is going to throw money at something with zero service...

#240977 - 08/26/08 11:36 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Nice to see them hard at work on the OS, while the demos on their website continue to suck... Who needs sleep, when you can ruin your company while wide awake, anyway?

While this continues to be the ONLY way you can audition an MS, you would think it MIGHT be at least as important as the next in an interminable line of OS upgrades. But nooooo.....

After all, who (including the audience) actually LISTENS to a keyboard? It's FAR more entertaining to read the technical specs. You could even hand them out at your next concert, to make your audience realize that you really ARE a great player...

#240978 - 08/26/08 12:11 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
ocomain Offline

Tascam Discontinues GigaStudio

Tascam has shelved the GigaStudio line up of sampler products including the Giga Virtual Instrument, GigaPulse convolution reverb and the GigaViolin. Tascam has made no announcement about discontinuing the product line, or issued a press release regarding the matter. The product was simply moved to “legacy software” status on their website.

Tascam helmed the development of GigaStudio after it acquired NemeSys, the company that originally unleashed the product as GigaSampler in the 1990’s. Despite its enormous storage requirements, GigaSampler made a name for itself by being one of the first robust soft samplers available on the market.

Sales and support for all Giga products will officially end on December 31, 2008.

Michael

#240979 - 08/26/08 03:41 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Sorry, LIONSTRACS IS sleeping.

As long as they don't return emails, and don't make floor models available in the US, they might as well not even try. Nobody is going to throw money at something with zero service...

Dear Chony..
July 18-2008, 8:18AM, you wrote me one email request where download the user manual because you are really interested for buy one Mediastation.
I reply your email July 18-2008, 12:24PM ( 3 hours later)and I told you that I don't have available now MS to sell, untill end september.
After my email, you never contacted me again...so..I don't know who is sleeping here...

I gave always my full support to the all my clients, PRE and POST sales too, from many years.
If you like to kno some, just write and I will always reply.

About the Gigastudio discontinued, where is the problem?
Is not our fault if the Linuxsampler Opensource is working good and we had more than 300.000 download...
Linuxsampler is only a good streaming sampler engine and we can add how many sampler format we like. maybe next year we add also the NI sampler engine..

About the new COMBI manager..what's wrong??
Disturbing that we are able to manage multiple giga layers and ASIO Host engine layers in realtime?
Maybe the Komplete Synth package and the all ASIO sounds engines sounds to suck?

If you really want that I link on my website the all VST and ASIO plugins demos in our webpage I can try...but for me seeem really so stupid.
You have to buy a complete new keyboard for listen or play a new different sounds, under MS we have only to install the desidered VST or ASIO application..press ONE key and play the all patch in realtime..big difference.

IF someone there can make better and NOT only talk and offending, just shown me.

Enjoy what you play and buy what you like.

#240980 - 08/26/08 03:55 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
After my email, you never contacted me again...so..I don't know who is sleeping here...

I wrote to you probably 5 times after that and I replied to the email address you wrote me from ... maybe it was a spam issue.

In short I want to know: Where close to New York can I look at this. $5G is a lot of money to spend blindly, and I am a person who would buy this if I could see for myself that it is what I think it is.

#240981 - 08/26/08 04:07 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
I wrote to you probably 5 times after that and I replied to the email address you wrote me from ... maybe it was a spam issue.

In short I want to know: Where close to New York can I look at this. $5G is a lot of money to spend blindly, and I am a person who would buy this if I could see for myself that it is what I think it is.

for sure then was my spam filter.
try to talk with Richard and I will also find another close you available.

About end september we will release the MS X-61 HDMI for around 2400 Euro or less, ( about 3600 USD)

#240982 - 08/26/08 06:47 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
choney,

I live in the New York area as well, so I'm interested in a demo of the MS as well.

Fran, can we come to your house and play with yours?

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#240983 - 08/27/08 02:16 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Chony and Al, You are both welcome to visit and play my Mediastation. I am located in SC, while not exactly close, at least we're on the same coast.

I just downloaded this update yesterday and it appears to be working well. I haven't tested my NI software instruments with the new update yet, but I will try to do that soon and report here how it handles them.

As far as customer service, I find Domenik to be generally
very accessible and I speak with him frequently.

Thanks for this latest update Domenik, keep up the good work!

Richard

#240984 - 08/27/08 03:09 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by richard_shiflet:
Chony and Al, You are both welcome to visit and play my Mediastation. I am located in SC, while not exactly close, at least we're on the same coast.

I just downloaded this update yesterday and it appears to be working well. I haven't tested my NI software instruments with the new update yet, but I will try to do that soon and report here how it handles them.

Richard

That would be interesting. I'll wait to see if Domenic can find something closer. If not, I'll think about how we can do this...

Thanks,
Chony

#240985 - 08/27/08 04:32 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Richard,

Thanks for the generous offer. If I didn't book a cruise to Halifax, NS already, I might of found my way on Route 95 down to Florida with a side stop in SC to see you!!!

Whereabouts in SC are you? I've been meaning to come down and visit some friends in the Triangle. I'm afraid if I did, I probably would never leave! The wife and I are not long for the warmer temperate climate of the south.

Regards,
Al

Quote:
Originally posted by richard_shiflet:

Richard

#240986 - 08/27/08 07:40 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Chony and Al,

You should go visit Richard. He's a great guy, it would be like a mini vacation for you, and you'd be able to see his MS88 Pro as well. Perhaps then others on this site would take your opinions at face value and either give the Mediastation the credit it deserves, or flame it even more. I'd actually be shocked if you came away thinking the Mediastation sounds bad and doesn't compete with other TOTL boards. In fact I would suspect the contrary. Once you hear the dynamic range the Mediastation has and see the features operate first hand, I'm certain you'll wonder why most other arrangers/workstations don't have such a broad dynamic range and feature set.

FYI... The Mediastation is much better sounding than the online demos show and far more advanced than most people in this forum believe. Richard, Fran, Myself, and a few others have first hand knowledge of exactly what the MS can do and what it sounds like. I welcome your opinions and hope you are able to make the trek.

#240987 - 08/27/08 08:05 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Dnj Offline

Quote:
for sure then was my spam filter.
try to talk with Richard and I will also find another close you available.

About end september we will release the MS X-61 HDMI for around 2400 Euro or less, ( about 3600 USD)

WOW More competition to the T3 & Pa800 & beyond I for one look forward to this new 61 key MS model for sure with much excitement. Are there any Demos of it yet?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-27-2008).]

#240988 - 08/28/08 01:39 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-27-p-200.html

MULTIPLE MIDI FILTER CC FOR EACH LAYER!

I was just speaking with Domenik a few minutes ago and he shared with me that they had just finished developing the midi controller code filters.

GMGS Dream, 8 asio channels, GMGS Giga, Solo Giga, plus even seperate Linux Sampler outputs to the Mediastation's Monitor and Mix2 Outs.

I thought some here might like to know

Richard

#240989 - 08/28/08 02:33 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

Here is my playing on LIONSTRACS MS

LIONSTRACS DEMO

I hope you will enjoy.

Otherwise I'm not care about your opinion anymore.

I like project of MS and every time is something new but I'm only user and I'm playing MS on live gigs.

Enjoy on that what you are doing.

MAGICA ALFA

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 08-28-2008).]

#240990 - 08/28/08 09:46 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Bachus Offline

Now thats a great Demo....

thanks Magic Alfa

http://keyszone.boards.net

#240991 - 08/28/08 10:47 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...
Quote:
I hope you will enjoy.

Otherwise I'm not care about your opinion anymore.

Ah. "Tell me you like it, or I don't want to talk to you anymore"?

------------------
- THE DUTCH KEYBOARD FORUM
http://www.keyboardforum.nl

#240992 - 08/28/08 11:59 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Magic, THANK YOU for posting something. I was beginning to think that most owners
didn't even switch the things on! (or at least hadn't figured out where the 'Record' button is!)

Unfortunately, the esnips player is not compatible with my Mac OS, for some reason.
Is there anywhere I can simply download this from?

If you want to defeat the 'mp3' argument as well (as spurious as it is), I have broadband
and would be happy to download a .WAV 16/44 (or 24/96 if you want to!). Personally, I don't think it makes enough difference
to the original to be worthwhile for general listening and evaluation (and the iTunes Store seems to have several million users that agree!).
But it's up to you... I'm OK with any format you want.

I am SO happy that at least ONE 'open' arranger user is willing to step up to the 'penalty spot'
(or plate, for the US readers!) and allow us to hear what they've done. As vocal as most of the users are,
they are the least represented with examples. Hopefully, this will start a trend.

As to liking it or not, trust me, I can assure you I will be as objective to it's sound as I am to every other arranger
(including mine ). I am not so petty as to hold it to a higher standard than anything else

Would you be so kind as to give some details to it's creation, as well..?

Are they stock sounds, is it a custom style (is it style play at all?!), is it played live, or multi-tracked,
what VSTi's used, what OS, etc.?

The thing about 'open' arrangers is that so many different ways of achieving a piece of music are possible,
it helps the listener (especially us here at SZ) understand the process, and evaluate the sound, better.

I look forward to hearing it.... (really!)

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 08-29-2008).]

#240993 - 08/29/08 12:19 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Diki, use Firefox instead of Safari.

Domenic, please check your email.

#240994 - 08/29/08 01:02 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

I just checked the LIONSTRACS pics online. Why the hell do they have floppy disk drives. What are they thinking? This cannot be a good sign.....

#240995 - 08/29/08 01:12 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Quote:
I just checked the LIONSTRACS pics online. Why the hell do they have floppy disk drives. What are they thinking? This cannot be a good sign.....

Perhaps they were thinking they'd want compatibility for many different formats? Floppy, DVD-R, CD-R, HDD, LAN, Firewire, and multiple USB 2.0 ports means you can use practically any media you desire for storage and backup. Why is that a problem?

#240996 - 08/29/08 03:13 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

What form of data that they use COULD fit on a floppy?

1.4 MB hardly seems enough for anything these days

C'mon guys. If modern computers don't even have them, what use are they?
Somebody wants to buy an MS so they can transfer files from their Amiga?

Maybe there's a secret society of Commodore 64 power users out there...

#240997 - 08/29/08 03:26 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Quote:

I'd rather not have to install a whole other browser, just to listen to this.

Please, Alfa, just let me download it from somewhere.

I distrust streaming audio servers, anyway, as they often scale back a file's bitrate depending on demand (in a
pretty ugly fashion, too). It can often mean that one person's experience of the file is different from another's, leading to confusion...

#240998 - 08/29/08 03:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
What form of data that they use COULD fit on a floppy?

1.4 MB hardly seems enough for anything these days

C'mon guys. If modern computers don't even have them, what use are they?
Somebody wants to buy an MS so they can transfer files from their Amiga?

Maybe there's a secret society of Commodore 64 power users out there...

you can see there how ....is the Diki??
For that I don't like to reply here, for not talk with arrogance and Envy people..

about the floppy
The MS was made also for the Oriental people, where there still the Internet is not available for everyone, so they continue also use the floppy too.
IF you dont like the floppy support in the MS, is available also the USB floppy with card reader integrated, OR only a USB card reader that you like. http://www.lionstracs.com/store/fdusb-p-155.html

Just remove the 3.5" floppy and install what you like.
where is the problem??
We do not have the memory limitation like your embedded keyboards..do not forget it.

#240999 - 08/29/08 03:36 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:

Domenic, please check your email.

hello Chony
NO emails from you at all.
I will try to write you and then you can reply me.
cheers

#241000 - 08/29/08 05:15 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

HI

Here is download link :

LIONSTRACS MP3 DOWNLOAD

Diki sorry, but in this moment I can give you only mp3 ( 192 kbps) file because I'm on my JOB. I know that many radio station use that format for ordinary reproduction.

In afternoon or better tomorrow I will give you better resolution of this file.

First about file:

I did not do nothing spcial. I played only MS without any special works. I use ARDUAR program for record all what I use inside.

So first you can listen one GIGA SOUND – ACUSTIC GUITAR. It have all advantages of real guitar and it is really easy to play it on MS.
Than I use one VST sound of SUPERWAVE. I can say that this is really good trade mark and it is worth to buy it. This is sinteze that is much better than other I saw on market. I use changing of many sounds in use of COMBI. You can listen to bigger or smaler different sounds I change parrameters of this VST with aplication of MEDIASTATION (program changes and also other system exclusive – volume, reverb, delay etc. )
Than sound that I'm using on gigs many time it is BASS GUITAR + CHORD of REAL GUITAR. Acordion is giga file.

On end I played one styles – REGEE with intro, 3 variatons and fills and one ending only to show you that all is working but I did not do something more on style. Style is reconverted from web. I found it and I like it. For translation and all that I did not use more than 5 minutes. Ms is using GM standard and all is ready just in time. Once I did not tweek it.Only thing is that this is preapared for my PA system and maybe some sounds are different soundig on your system. I did not put inside some audio or VSTs.

With AUDIO styles is MS much better. But as one time said that I will never show to SZ member my work anymore but because of you Diki I’m doing that. As Fran said we like DIKI.

I hope you will find something from it. I will continue to show you that this is worth project and good arranger.

LIONSTRACS MS is One box with all tools needed for arranging and using .

#241001 - 08/29/08 07:23 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Magic,

I enjoyed it. Please post some more styles and when you do, bring up the BASS a little it was lacking in the last Reggae demo.

Sonically, I think the Mediastation sounds awesome!!!

Al

#241002 - 08/29/08 07:40 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Well..I think when my MS friends download the new OS 2.7...they go crazy..

Today ( just in less one day) we have added in the mediastation Qranger engine the 16 Volumes slider and Mute/unmute.
Now is possible during live mode editing the volumes and Mute/Unmute of the first 16 tracks qranger ( midi and audio) and save it in the style.
Added also the realtime SAVE AS Preset pacth, it mean that is possible create unlimited new version of the same style and save in realtime the all Panel parameter.

Monday we start to include the new 10 ASIO Host Whole mode, it mean that under 10 MS keys we can load in realtime 10 ASIO application, change the all soundpatch and JUMP in realtime from one ASIO to another!
No delay when the ASIO is UP..instead of the VST that every time have to be loaded first and the played.

The Nice feature is that we can open unlimited VSTHost too and use the VSTHost just for load ONE desidered VST and then the all Host are rady to play.

Guys..this is the Open system....personally i don't care so much for the arranger, now I have one BOMB of sysnthesizer workstation that no another brand can compete.

anyway..and always....enjoy what you play.
cheers

#241003 - 08/29/08 08:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
I listened to the Demo. Thanks for your contribution Magic Alpha.

#241004 - 08/29/08 08:58 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Posted by Dom:
--------------------------------------------
Guys..this is the Open system....personally i don't care so much for the arranger, now I have one BOMB of sysnthesizer workstation that no another brand can compete.
--------------------------------------------

Dom, You know I've always been a supporter of your Mediastation, but with all do respect that comment isn't going to do anything for your sales on this forum. Folks here are interested in what the MS can do as an arranger, and to see the CEO make this type of statement will only scare off potential customers. Just curious though.., are you now considering moving the MS more towards a synth workstation now?
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241005 - 08/29/08 09:09 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
squeak_D Offline

Dom,
I just wanted to run a suggestion by you and see what you think of it. In your statement you mentioned you dont really care for the arranger and how powerful the MS is as a synth. Keeping that in mind you actually have a good chance now to tap into the market with something that no one else is doing, BUT this feature has been requested MANY times from all the synth makers.

Lets go on what you said about not really being too interested in the arranger. Well for YEARS synth players have been asking for the ability to have preset drum patterns that are triggered like an arranger keyboard. I agree the MS is a freakin beast when you look at it's power as a synth..., but you could tap that market for those who have been wanting to have 100's of preset drum patterns with dedicated controls like an arranger keyboard. I can't tell you how many times I've read requests for this feature. You could then just find a really good person at writing the drum patterns.., you could even go as far as making it several tracks.., and even leaving one OPEN for the user to record their own bass line to be triggered like an arranger.

Anyways..., just a suggestion.

Best Regards,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241006 - 08/29/08 09:26 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Are there any pros in the U.S.A. using the Mediastation on stage?

#241007 - 08/29/08 10:13 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Dom,
I just wanted to run a suggestion by you and see what you think of it. In your statement you mentioned you dont really care for the arranger and how powerful the MS is as a synth. Keeping that in mind you actually have a good chance now to tap into the market with something that no one else is doing, BUT this feature has been requested MANY times from all the synth makers.

Lets go on what you said about not really being too interested in the arranger. Well for YEARS synth players have been asking for the ability to have preset drum patterns that are triggered like an arranger keyboard. I agree the MS is a freakin beast when you look at it's power as a synth..., but you could tap that market for those who have been wanting to have 100's of preset drum patterns with dedicated controls like an arranger keyboard. I can't tell you how many times I've read requests for this feature. You could then just find a really good person at writing the drum patterns.., you could even go as far as making it several tracks.., and even leaving one OPEN for the user to record their own bass line to be triggered like an arranger.

Anyways..., just a suggestion.

Best Regards,
Squeak

hello Squeak
you don't have understand what I want to say.
is NOT that I'm not interesting to develope more features on Qranger side, we are all the day here to commit new features on this amazing arranger engine.
Qranger is also the right SEQ for the groove box and pattern box, for this do not have limitation at all.
Is only me, that personally i don't care to much to gig live with midi styles, because the double MS players audio-midi and the qranger organized under goove box-Songs player I have enough!
I prefer to play with a SEQ songs mode instead to use the style, because then i can play with two hands the whole keyboard how I like.

The Mediastation is the only keyboard in the open view and can be used for different situation.
can be for a style player, Mp3 player, midi file player, Video player Or only like a super ASIO synth or much better for the classical Pianist that are looking for the best quality GIGA Pianos.
We sold the Clavinuovo in one big hotel, where there play ONLY the Piano sounds, they don't care at the all others features.
The MS but be open system and to be adapt to any musician.

Other brand prefer to sell different keyboards product for each type of musician necessity.
Example: why i have to buy now a Triton, M3, Motif, Fantom..when now I can load the desidered ASIO or VST plugin integrated on the MS panel?

there you like the T3, for sure amazing styles, BUT a poor and limited sampler.
G-70 is perfect for the midi only, but no sampler at all..
PA800 is a good mix, but to slow to load some MB of Sampler before ready to play...

Is a compromise, you have to choose what you like better.
the MS is a totally different product and sounds different too, but can be adapt to any situation.
You buy one time and then is ONLY OS update for years and every time more new features, like you have buy a new keyboard.
Maybe you have understand what I will to say.
cheers

#241008 - 08/29/08 10:45 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Domenic,

I'm going to ask you for something which you should have done years ago.
If you can do this properly, you will have many more fans here.

Please put together 15-20 style demos and another 15-20 instrument demos.

Every company (Korg, Yamaha, Roland), has tens of demos for each of their products and LIONSTRACS has none.
Although someone already posted one demo above, it is not enough.
You guys need to do this and take it seriously.

#241009 - 08/29/08 12:05 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
squeak_D Offline

Thanks for clearing that up Dom

#241010 - 08/29/08 12:41 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Magica Alfa,

Greetings to you in Slovenia! Thank you for the demo sounds. I really liked that Bass. Very nice! The Bass 'Drum' though sounded a little different than my ears are accoustomed to. Perhaps a different Drum Kit's Bass Drum on the MS would sound more pleasing and realistic to me though. But overall I really liked the sounds. Very encouraging to say the least.

I noticed on the Lionstracs web site that there is a new MEDIASTATION X-76 Expanded for around $3,800 coming in September.

It looks very promising and it is also competitively priced to traditional high end arrangers on the market too. >> If indeed the Euro conversion to dollars is the correct amount i.e. $3,800 or so. Tax and shipping also has to be factored in of course and shipping to the USA could get very pricey. Needless to say though, things are indeed looking up for Lionstracs and the Mediastation in my opinion.

Hey Domenik! Anytime you happen to in the States and more precisely in California and happen to have your Corvette with you, look me up...

There is a drag strip not too far from where I live.

Best,
Mike

#241011 - 08/29/08 12:46 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Hey Donny! If you could please "trim down" that huge pic of the MS it would be much appreciated. It makes it hard to read the posts, having to scroll side to side and all.

Best,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 08-29-2008).]

#241012 - 08/29/08 12:56 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Thanks Mike
You made me cry...after I get my baby..I had sold my Corvette C5 too...no place for 3..
Richard was the last one to drive and enjoy my corvette in the Alps...
pity...

#241013 - 08/29/08 12:57 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Hey Donny! If you could please "trim down" that huge pic of the T3 it would be much appreciated. It makes it hard to read the posts, having to scroll side to side and all.

Best,
Mike

I agree totally...
cheers

#241014 - 08/29/08 01:00 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Quote:

Just remove the 3.5" floppy and install what you like.
where is the problem??

As a Mac user, I have not seen a floppy disk drive on a computer in more than 10 years. Doesn't matter where in the world you are, a floppy disk drive is obsolete since it is very slow and can only hold 1.4mb. Its takes up unnecessary room and weight on the keyboard for absolutely no purpose especially considering there is also a CD drive. I can't work out why a keyboard which calls itself the keyboard of the future, would be anywhere near this technology...

#241015 - 08/29/08 01:07 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Did you get my email now Domenic? I wrote to:
domenico@lionstracs.com and to sales@lionstracs.com

#241016 - 08/29/08 01:08 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Choony
the all MS now are shippied ONLY with the 3.5 USB 2.0 Card Reader and not the floppy.
We can not remove totally the floppy space or I have to design totally again the case.
If you look at the X-6 Pro, with the 2 joystick, I need the cover panel space untill the last Cm!
Don't worry, only USB card reader.
The X-61 have the 3.5" card reader on the Left side and over the card reader is mounted one Joystick.
Under the 61 keys keyboard is mounted also the Slot IN DVD Slim drive used on the Laptop.
cheers

#241017 - 08/29/08 01:10 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Did you get my email now Domenic? I wrote to:
domenico@lionstracs.com and to sales@lionstracs.com

no email from you at all.
I have also reply to you too.
i have to add you in the withe list of my spam filter.
I let you know

#241018 - 08/29/08 02:30 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Quote:
no email from you at all.
I have also reply to you too.
i have to add you in the withe list of my spam filter.
I let you know

I don't know what else I can do. I've sent you many emails and you're not getting them...

Listen Dominic, I'm hyped about the MS but you've got to get some floor and demo models into New York and Los Angeles for starters.

#241019 - 09/01/08 05:24 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Hello Choony
after the first production of the Ms X-61 is assembled and ready to shipping, I'm also able to come there for make some real demos.
Some new USA dealers asked me the same..I think really soon we are ready for this too.

Here also some OS updates... http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-28-p-202.html

cheers

#241020 - 09/01/08 10:05 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Quote:
Hello Choony
after the first production of the Ms X-61 is assembled and ready to shipping, I'm also able to come there for make some real demos.
Some new USA dealers asked me the same..I think really soon we are ready for this too.

Here also some OS updates... http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-28-p-202.html

cheers

That will be good. By the way, I have written you more emails but still nothing is getting through. Maybe get yourself a yahoo or gmail account?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online