Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#240974 - 08/26/08 06:20 AM LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

Dear SZ friends

I found some news from LIONSTRACS on web page:

That is really nice idea about COMBI MODE

In combi mode you are having together: sound from LINUXSAMPLER GIGA files, DREAM SOUNDS and really important new VST SOUNDS with all connections.

More about on :

http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-27-p-200.html

Bravo Lionstracs

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 08-26-2008).]

#240975 - 08/26/08 06:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Great to see continual progress with the Mediastation software and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm glad to see the addition of Native Instruments Komplete synths as I love synthesizer sounds and some of the NI VST's are quite nice.

I always found the Combination mode on the Mediastation quite easy to use and now it looks to have even more features with the same easy to navigate layout. Great work Domenik!

It seems the 2.7 OS is a major update and a welcome one at that. What does 3.0 hold in store?

#240976 - 08/26/08 11:21 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Sorry, LIONSTRACS IS sleeping.

As long as they don't return emails, and don't make floor models available in the US, they might as well not even try. Nobody is going to throw money at something with zero service...

#240977 - 08/26/08 11:36 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Nice to see them hard at work on the OS, while the demos on their website continue to suck... Who needs sleep, when you can ruin your company while wide awake, anyway?

While this continues to be the ONLY way you can audition an MS, you would think it MIGHT be at least as important as the next in an interminable line of OS upgrades. But nooooo.....

After all, who (including the audience) actually LISTENS to a keyboard? It's FAR more entertaining to read the technical specs. You could even hand them out at your next concert, to make your audience realize that you really ARE a great player...

#240978 - 08/26/08 12:11 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
ocomain Offline

Tascam Discontinues GigaStudio

Tascam has shelved the GigaStudio line up of sampler products including the Giga Virtual Instrument, GigaPulse convolution reverb and the GigaViolin. Tascam has made no announcement about discontinuing the product line, or issued a press release regarding the matter. The product was simply moved to “legacy software” status on their website.

Tascam helmed the development of GigaStudio after it acquired NemeSys, the company that originally unleashed the product as GigaSampler in the 1990’s. Despite its enormous storage requirements, GigaSampler made a name for itself by being one of the first robust soft samplers available on the market.

Sales and support for all Giga products will officially end on December 31, 2008.

Michael

#240979 - 08/26/08 03:41 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Sorry, LIONSTRACS IS sleeping.

As long as they don't return emails, and don't make floor models available in the US, they might as well not even try. Nobody is going to throw money at something with zero service...

Dear Chony..
July 18-2008, 8:18AM, you wrote me one email request where download the user manual because you are really interested for buy one Mediastation.
I reply your email July 18-2008, 12:24PM ( 3 hours later)and I told you that I don't have available now MS to sell, untill end september.
After my email, you never contacted me again...so..I don't know who is sleeping here...

I gave always my full support to the all my clients, PRE and POST sales too, from many years.
If you like to kno some, just write and I will always reply.

About the Gigastudio discontinued, where is the problem?
Is not our fault if the Linuxsampler Opensource is working good and we had more than 300.000 download...
Linuxsampler is only a good streaming sampler engine and we can add how many sampler format we like. maybe next year we add also the NI sampler engine..

About the new COMBI manager..what's wrong??
Disturbing that we are able to manage multiple giga layers and ASIO Host engine layers in realtime?
Maybe the Komplete Synth package and the all ASIO sounds engines sounds to suck?

If you really want that I link on my website the all VST and ASIO plugins demos in our webpage I can try...but for me seeem really so stupid.
You have to buy a complete new keyboard for listen or play a new different sounds, under MS we have only to install the desidered VST or ASIO application..press ONE key and play the all patch in realtime..big difference.

IF someone there can make better and NOT only talk and offending, just shown me.

Enjoy what you play and buy what you like.

#240980 - 08/26/08 03:55 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
After my email, you never contacted me again...so..I don't know who is sleeping here...

I wrote to you probably 5 times after that and I replied to the email address you wrote me from ... maybe it was a spam issue.

In short I want to know: Where close to New York can I look at this. $5G is a lot of money to spend blindly, and I am a person who would buy this if I could see for myself that it is what I think it is.

#240981 - 08/26/08 04:07 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
I wrote to you probably 5 times after that and I replied to the email address you wrote me from ... maybe it was a spam issue.

In short I want to know: Where close to New York can I look at this. $5G is a lot of money to spend blindly, and I am a person who would buy this if I could see for myself that it is what I think it is.

for sure then was my spam filter.
try to talk with Richard and I will also find another close you available.

About end september we will release the MS X-61 HDMI for around 2400 Euro or less, ( about 3600 USD)

#240982 - 08/26/08 06:47 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
choney,

I live in the New York area as well, so I'm interested in a demo of the MS as well.

Fran, can we come to your house and play with yours?

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#240983 - 08/27/08 02:16 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Chony and Al, You are both welcome to visit and play my Mediastation. I am located in SC, while not exactly close, at least we're on the same coast.

I just downloaded this update yesterday and it appears to be working well. I haven't tested my NI software instruments with the new update yet, but I will try to do that soon and report here how it handles them.

As far as customer service, I find Domenik to be generally
very accessible and I speak with him frequently.

Thanks for this latest update Domenik, keep up the good work!

Richard

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online