SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#240037 - 08/15/08 05:06 AM Buskers Books
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Anyone familiar with the Buskers Books? I haven't seen these sold anywhere in the US, but I found out about them from a Korg site that sells a Regi-stick with Songbook entries from a Busker Book. So I did some research and found a whole series of these books online. http://www.themusicpeople.co.uk/acatalog/The_Music_People_Busker_Books_16.html

I'm just curious if they are any good and if they are available in PDF or electronic format? I have some fake books in PDF format that are just great for printing a single song sheet.

------------------
Al Giordano
Visit us at ARRANGER WORLD! http://www.arrangerworld.com

Korg Pa2xpro, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums, Roland TD-12 Vdrums, Roland SPD-S.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#240038 - 08/15/08 06:16 AM Re: Buskers Books
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Al, you've got mail. I have a busker series book in pdf of all Sinatra tunes. My understanding is the Busker series is a UK version of a fake book. When I had owned the Tyros 2 I bought a some Busker registrations, they were outstanding. Hope the ones for Korg are as well.

#240039 - 08/15/08 12:53 PM Re: Buskers Books
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Al, I have the entire first series, the red book, the rock book and a couple of Auusie song only books, and they are excellent.

The range of songs is amazing, and although some dont have the full lyrics, ie rarely, the last verse is missing they give you more than enough to get a song done. Great value. And well worth having.

Dennis

#240040 - 08/15/08 06:39 PM Re: Buskers Books
BrisbaneJim Offline

Loc: Hervey Bay, Queensland, Austra...
Hi Al, I use them all the time and they are lots of fun. You can pick them up on Ebay for next to nothing. There are about 15 of them and also some giant albums with 1001 tunes.

Jim

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online