#239643 - 08/23/08 07:37 AM Re: X-Stands
Dnj Offline

Ultimate Support APEX deluxe for me.
http://tinyurl.com/695rbk

#239644 - 08/23/08 11:34 AM Re: X-Stands
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I have/use most "all of the above"..

For all around use the Apex with mic boom and extended super bars..is hard to beat..It also is backed by the best company support in the business..

My Apex also has a mounted (Velcro) power strip...making it a complete set up..and no..I do not have to worry about tilting over..

My OnStage double braced stands are also fitted with mic booms..They are quick set up..especially for a quick set up in my studio..for that extra keyboard in a hurry..

It is a good value..

My V stand...I really love it..It is fitted with the mic boom and tray (tray is a little bulky, and I may cut it down to size..since I only wanted it for a laptop)..

The quality build of the V stand is great and matches my quality built G70..

Gig wise the Apex has the nod currently because it handles everything I need in the band....But, my new V stand set up..has been waiting for the "nod"..and I have no reservations about using it all the time...

The dang Apex keeps on ticking..making it hard to replace..over 20 years now...so the V stand mostly gets used in the studio..once in a while..

And Ultimate Support has been so gracious with supplying parts when needed...it may be here another 20 years..( forgot to mention..I have 2 Apex's..the other is my studio piece {silver)....

I keep needing to buy keyboards to use all these stands (7)....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online