SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#238940 - 07/26/08 11:52 AM I Met Stephen M today
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
For everyone who has had the pleasure to chat with Stephen either in a post, email or phone conversation, You know he's a pleasure to deal with.

We only live about 30 miles apart. We finally had the chance to shake hands in person. What a great guy! They don't come any classier. His wife is an absolute joy too.

Folks! Us arranger players are only a tiny group out there in the music Biz. If there are any in your area, get to know them. You can never network too much!

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com

#238941 - 07/26/08 02:03 PM Re: I Met Stephen M today
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Likewise folks Mikey is a great guy. We met at a Guitar Center Mikey was there to demo and buy another mic. This guy has a great set of lungs and belts out some good sounding vocals.

In a couple of weeks my wife and I will be headed to the Cape Codder resort to catch Mikey's show and have dinner with he and his wife. I'll be sure to post photos, me thinks we're in for a great show.

Since coming to SZ a few years back and meeting local arranger player TonyMads, I've also met up with he and his wife. Couple of weeks ago we met at an outdoor concert in a park, great place to make friends with a common interest.

BTW if Capt Russ heads this way Mikey we'll have to be sure TonyMads, yourself and I all meet up. We could have a mini North East Arranger Jam. Hmmm maybe we should meet at Frankieve's he's all setup and wired for sound from at least 3 arranger boards

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 07-26-2008).]

#238942 - 07/26/08 03:04 PM Re: I Met Stephen M today
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Glad to hear you 2 locals had a chance to meet ...

t.

#238943 - 07/26/08 07:58 PM Re: I Met Stephen M today
Dnj Offline

Its always a good thing to meet a SZ'er

I still have a few people I'd really like to meet sometime in the future also so far Ive met "In Person"..............

Fran
Uncle Dave
Gary D
Tom Cavanaugh
Tony Mads
"Prince" AJ
Don O'Neil
Joe Balasimi
Ray Bastianelli
Alex Green

Hope to add to this list soon also

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-27-2008).]