SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#238180 - 08/19/08 02:23 AM Re: new pieces added !!
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Yamaha again added some new pieces & audio-sample.

#238181 - 08/19/08 05:04 AM Re: new pieces added !!
Dnj Offline

I wonder if these sliders are of a sturdy construction like Ketron has and have NO Wiggle in them?
I also would assume they play a dual purpose controlling organs besides Volume & different Perimeter levels in real time too? Am I hearing NEW Drums also in this latest reveal? Also as yu can see the full pic above doesn't have the little buttons above the sliders

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-19-2008).]

#238182 - 08/19/08 05:33 AM Re: new pieces added !!
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Guys:

Price of new T2 after spending 70 hours cruising the net for discounts: $4200.00

Cost to replace wife’s front teeth that fell out because you postponed her dental work to save for the T3: $3,000.00

Price of newest video game to appease your 18-year old kid who accused YOU of never growing up: $500.00

Marriage counselor fees resulting from your crazed obsession with new keyboard: $1800.00

Raw unbridled excitement of laying in bed every night just knowing that you now OWN the T3’s “extreme articulation” bagpipe voice with non-changeable vibrato and that neat clarinet patch: PRICELESS!!!!!!

HA HA HA.

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#238183 - 08/19/08 06:21 AM Re: new pieces added !!
Jose Pereira Offline

Loc: Funchal Portugal
Hi Everyone!
Could anybody tell me, Do you hear a REAL difference in sound between the Tyros2 Drums and the one ones? (if any...)
I´m a Tyros2 owner and I think the drums are the weakest part of this keyboard. Hoping for an improvment in this department but until now I think is hopeless. The new sounds also didn´t ring my bell...
Anybody knows when will be the Audya available in Europe?
Thanks!!

#238184 - 08/19/08 07:47 AM Re: new pieces added !!
Fluke73 Offline

Loc: Sweden
Hey guys!
Here's my usual fake:

http://www.flukeworld.com/Yamaha-Tyros-3-phase-5.gif

For a comparison with the Tyros 2:
click here

#238185 - 08/19/08 09:32 AM Re: new pieces added !!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
[B]All I have to say is Yamaha needs to get a clue and start building their bloody pro arrangers better. When I played the Tyros II, I was impressed with the sounds, styles, ect..., but geez I could not get past that cheap plastic body and cheap buttons. The key action was like butter though. There's no excuse for a $3,500 pro arranger to be built so cheaply. I highly doubt Yamaha will change the construction quality of the Tyros III. People complained about it on the first model, they didn't listen, and most likely will build the new model with the same cheapness.

It's one of the reasons my Tyros and I parted company within weeks and I subsequently went back to Roland. I just didn't have confidence in the the Tyros surviving the rigours of regular gigging. (I couldn't adapt to the Yamaha user interface either, but it was the keyboard's general sense of fragility that sealed its fate).

In fairness, I've no doubt they're fine for home use only, which I guess is the worst 99% of them will ever have to contend with.

#238186 - 08/22/08 11:41 AM Re: new pieces added !!
pasadoble Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, England.UK
And the next piece is added...

#238187 - 08/22/08 01:52 PM Re: new pieces added !!
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Jose Pereira:
Hi Everyone!
Could anybody tell me, Do you hear a REAL difference in sound between the Tyros2 Drums and the one ones? (if any...)
I´m a Tyros2 owner and I think the drums are the weakest part of this keyboard. Hoping for an improvment in this department but until now I think is hopeless. The new sounds also didn´t ring my bell...
Thanks!!

Im in the same boat as you....

#238188 - 08/22/08 03:46 PM Re: new pieces added !!
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...

Wow. Even though in *@#*^$# Youtube-mono... Just wow.

Not only the flawless singer, but also the way this guy played the pipes. It is impossible to ever capture that in any keyboard, I'm convinced.

Thanks for posting the link! I watched the video three times and even looked up the lyrics :-)

------------------
- THE DUTCH KEYBOARD FORUM
http://www.keyboardforum.nl

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online