SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#2365 - 03/22/02 11:30 AM need a G-1000 expert
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am new to this keyboard and keyboards in general. I am playing with putting midi songs into the keyboard and i have a few questions. like can songs be repeated? is it possiable to make your own songset? does anyone have a copy of the manual,preferably in .pdf?

thanks a lot

#2366 - 03/22/02 12:12 PM Re: need a G-1000 expert
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Unfortunately Roland do not provide downloadable manuals. You can purchase one from Roland,which I suggest you do because apart from the obvious benefits, it will eventually make it easier to sell the G1000 if the time comes to do so.

Graham UK

#2367 - 03/23/02 08:55 PM Re: need a G-1000 expert
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Yes you can make your own song set chain and you can assign the same song over and over again so it will continue to replay itself. I used to sell the G1000 but now only the VA7 and VA76 which has the same feature but might not do it exactly the same way. I do still have a video owners manual for the G1000. If you live in the USA I can sell it to you and ship it.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#2368 - 03/25/02 07:21 AM Re: need a G-1000 expert
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
Yes you can make your own song set chain and you can assign the same song over and over again so it will continue to replay itself. I used to sell the G1000 but now only the VA7 and VA76 which has the same feature but might not do it exactly the same way. I do still have a video owners manual for the G1000. If you live in the USA I can sell it to you and ship it.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California

I would be intrested in that video, please send me the info on payment and price and whatever else so we can ge this going.

my address:
kenny landsman
3200 W. touhy
chicago, il 60645

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online