SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#236584 - 06/22/08 03:56 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
So I see now the mating call has changed from try it before you buy it, too:
Buy it before it is even invented.
OK,what the heck, send me one too
Like y'all said, "It's only Money", and we all know that money no longer has any value anyway.
Bebop

#236585 - 06/22/08 04:23 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
Dnj Online   content

Wow.....this T3 better get here soon.....I'm hearing it will be demoed at the Pakefield show in the UK September?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-22-2008).]

#236586 - 06/22/08 05:13 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Hi Graham how have you been?...

Switching KB's is something I have done since I was a kid.....learning a new OS is no big deal once you get familiar with them all its not rocket science just a bit of logical musical sense, ask a few questions, do some hands on investigating & your on your way. Of course as a gigging Pro purchasing new gear is part of the game as is any business equipment. I'm a singer first and a player second of which I use the arranger KB as my backup band utilizing styles, RH comps & leads sounds, smf, mp3 tracks, to make it all happen on stage every night......Yamaha at this time seems to be the most proficient tool to accomplish this for my needs even though there is the need for workarounds to make it flow seamlessly. People can talk all they want.....eventually they have to PLAY & make music & My Ears will tell me everything as always

This post says it all. If I had to stay with the same keyboard over the years I would have been an unhappy camper. For me the new keyboards have always created more interest, more enthusiasm and more time spent with a keyboard. I have always judged the value of a keyboard by one criteria and that is will it help me do my job, will it be friendly, will it fit my needs.

Since my fantastic KN7000 my prediction has been that Yamaha will fill my needs as well as the KN7 did and more. If the Tyros 3 has improved instruments sounds, although many of the sounds are great, I will be contented.

John C.

#236587 - 06/22/08 05:45 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
Dnj Online   content

John all we can do is eagerly wait to see what turns up.......chances are it won't be very long before info start to "LEAK OUT" on T3 as usual & the excitement will begin all over again can't wait!!!!
I would get ready to sell all else with Reckless Abandon because I have a funny feeling T3 is going to blow the doors off the Arranger World!

#236588 - 06/22/08 06:19 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
John all we can do is eagerly wait to see what turns up.......chances are it won't be very long before info start to "LEAK OUT" on T3 as usual & the excitement will begin all over again can't wait!!!!
I would get ready to sell all else with Reckless Abandon because I have a funny feeling T3 is going to blow the doors off the Arranger World!

---Sorry, double post.
Hey, I wrote a while back that I bought my final keyboard and the S900 will have to do me. I lied, boy did I lie and I am excited.

John C.

PS, I got all my songs ready, will be posting them shortly.

#236589 - 06/22/08 09:18 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:

We live in a dangerous world..The Tyros3 will blow the doors off the arranger world ..funny..
and Logitech blows the windows out...

That's it..I may as well join the ranks..I am going to order a Tyros3..all 61 undersized keys..over sized body, and overrated sounds...And also grab me a Logitech 5500 for my "big" outdoor gigs...

Now where is that "clap" remover software..

The 3 amigos are vastly different..Uncle Dave swears by the Korg PA800 and the Bose LT1..

DNJ swears by his Yamaha S900 and his soon to be Fender 250..

Poor me..I just play the best I can afford..Roland G70 and a stable full of Roland Keyboard Cube 100's..

As different as we are..the 3 of us ...like to go to breakfast...

#236590 - 06/22/08 11:25 PM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Keep an eye on the German websites, as they were the first to post demos of Tyros & Tyros 2 about a month before launch.
Tyros 3 will be an upgrade of Tyros 2, like the Tyros 2 was the upgrade for Tyros 1. (Apart from SA the rest of T2 was pretty much the same as T1)
Enjoy life, Play a Wersi.

Bill

#236591 - 06/23/08 04:35 AM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Tyros 3 will be an upgrade of Tyros 2, like the Tyros 2 was the upgrade for Tyros 1. (Apart from SA the rest of T2 was pretty much the same as T1)
Enjoy life, Play a Wersi.

Bill

Correct, Bill...and that, my friend, is a good thing.

Why alienate a client base with a product that strays too far from the recipe of success?

Enjoy life AND your music...play a Yamaha!

#236592 - 06/23/08 04:58 AM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
I find it difficult to come to terms that people here in the UK have placed orders for the T3 before they know the price, but more important have not yet even seen it.

#236593 - 06/23/08 05:04 AM Re: My Next Arranger will be a TYROS 3.....
Dnj Online   content

Graham......most who ordered the T3 already have a T2 to sell also to offset the T3 purchase & quite frankly they dont care about the price they JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT to make them happy & whats wrong with that?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online