SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#236543 - 06/23/08 04:00 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
good point...
First let me see what the yahama, after many years of development from Psr 9000, Tyros, Tyros 2 and now tyros 3... then I wait what ketron after 3 years development what offer with Audya..or the Korg, with the PAX2/PA800 will offer for amazing styles.

When I really can HEAR some totally new and amazing styles like made this Italian guy, we will also ( we are a small company..) start to offer some of this styles too.
Let me see if they that have milions of dollars can offer for you ONE of this styles for FREE!!
You have there to pay ANY stupid Update, sounds and styles...30-40 euro for one 2Mb sounds...this is a shame and then you will from my mediastation all this styles for nothing??
Let me soo who wil make thi first step and then we proceed too....

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 06-23-2008).]

#236544 - 06/23/08 04:40 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
LIONSTRACS Offline

I read again the topic on korgforums: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=239592#239592

Worth wrote:
just heard me and Mrs Jones !!! Are you kidding me ????????? That fabulous. My brother and i are really into music production. He uses the the Korg Triton Extreme and he is a really good producer even if i say so myself and he said that the brass and strings in your production are nothing short of incredible . Your drum programming skills are amazing . I cannot say enough about what i am hearing. I am going to post a link to this on another site. You are officially ' The Man' For styles !

Incredible...one normally italian arranger player now officially is: ' The Man For the styles!

What it mean??
The all best official composer and top engineers of the big brands company ( than have a lot of money ) are NOT able to compose one style like this one?
For a 3000-4000 euro of this arranger keyboard this is a MUST to include..
Well..if this is true...is really a shame...

Again we have the probe that one simple guy in this world can teach to the big company HOW to make good styles....incredibe....

#236545 - 06/23/08 06:02 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
Spalding 4 Offline

Loc: UK
You have misqouted me. This is incredible for a NON PRO NON FACTORY STANDARD STYLE.

Korg has lots of great styles. MS has .....well.....none!

#236546 - 06/23/08 07:36 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Spalding 4:
You have misqouted me. This is incredible for a NON PRO NON FACTORY STANDARD STYLE.

Korg has lots of great styles. MS has .....well.....none!

Soon you will hear also native audio-midi styles too, don't worry.
Korg has recycled from 20 years the styles ( i30) and added some new great..all the others styles are just standard and flat..sounds quality don't impress me at all, always the same warmed soup...

Qranger was released 10 days ago ( June 2008 and NOT 20 years ago), 200 standard midi styles are ready to play and we contine ( from NOW ) to make new styles and native styles too.
Korg and the others what they offer more and fresh?...well...none!
( opss..sorry..they offer you to change and buy every 6 months a new keyboard for some added new sounds...)

End this week we wil release also the new COMBI 3.0, we have added more 10 ASIO midi ports, GIGA Instruments loader and Synth.
this for each of the 8 Layers available.
Look here if you don't believe me: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/images/2008/massive.jpg

Just install some of this: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=24
and then prees one Patch COMBI that recall up to 8 of this different ASIO is realtime, without preload ANY VST.
We will see and hear then wich keyboard can sounds better and EASY to recall sounds.

untill the others can arrival at my software level and audio streaming styles will pass another 5/10 years..
NASA arrival to planet mars this year..
Apple launced the first worldide amazing Iphone 3G..
In the music industries Melodyne open a new generation of audio editing...
so what this all big keyboards company offer new on year 2008?...well...none!
I know that you will ignore topics like this, when we have to talk about the MS..: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/017699.html
Are not my words there...

So...we continue more?

#236547 - 06/23/08 07:52 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
Spalding 4 Offline

Loc: UK
your a lost cause Dom . I just handed you a solution to your problems on a plate and you couldnt see it because you have your own agenda no matter what the market actual wants from you. i heard the same rhetoric 4 years ago. You really cant teach an old dog new tricks.... Best of luck mate. I will let you get on with it.

#236548 - 06/23/08 08:17 AM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
LIONSTRACS Offline

Spalding..
is true, we spend 4 years for develope more than 560.000 lines of code, Just for try to add a mix of features from keyboard to keyboard.
Now we are at the end, just for add the last ASIO features ( that 4 years ago was not available..is not my fault if the bigger software developers are SO SLOW..same for windows...Vista was not available)
After the combi is complete, the software features will be stopped for some weeks.

You can not help to resolve my problems because you are one of may that will not buy one MS, but just blame or maybe no money there too.

I have first to listed WHO placed me the new big orders and make they first happy, because there ( that you dont like the area) have a LOT of money and they will buy new products like mine too.
They help me with true money and not only words...
They prefer to invest in my software based keyboards than the dated embedded keyboards that cost MUCH more than the MS.
the MS OS now is really stable and amzing and now the Qranger gave us the jump to restart again.

of course I like someday to try to sell my product there too and when finally we can be ready with this Western styles, then for sure we sell the MS really easy there too.
we wil see....

#236549 - 06/23/08 01:52 PM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
Magica Alfa Offline

As you said 10 ASIO inputs in COMBI are really great future. You can not imagine how many things can be done with that. Only in one you can have NI KONTAKT with all best sounds in other EZ DRUMER etc. That is totally wild.
That can not offer other STANDARD keyboard in this moment. I thing you done really much and you are still full of new ideas.

#236550 - 06/23/08 03:41 PM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
'You can not help to resolve my problems because you are one of may that will not buy one MS, but just blame or maybe no money there too.'

I guess i must just really like to waste my time Dom but heres what i am prepared to do just to see if i can turn things around for the mediastation. I am not looking for any finacial reward for myself.Its simply to prove a point. How about i broker a deal between yourself and the style maker at the Korg forum ? Lets say you pay him for 20-30 Jazz/ballad/latin styles specific for the mediastation and then you sell them on your website for a trial period. You pay the style Maker a percentage of the sales only with a small up front cash fee to the style maker to show good will ? If you dont sell any of the styles what have you lost ? But if you sell the styles then you will know if there is really a customer base that you have missed. The balls in your court now. I am too good to you mate.I really am :-)

#236551 - 06/23/08 06:04 PM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Spalding ,
how does one create a style without the keyboard??
Wouldn't they need to suit the mediastation sounds?

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by spalding:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#236552 - 06/23/08 08:14 PM Re: Mediastation Arranger gets closer to Fruition
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Same tired old lame non-answers, Dom.

Ye Gods! If you haven't 'got it' by now, you'll probably never will. And the MS will probably ALWAYS remain a technological toy, while the rest of the market catches up and surpasses you, because none of them will ever forget that an arranger, whether open or not, is ALL about the styles and sounds. Not one, not the other... BOTH.

Rikki, how can ANYONE develop styles for the MS, because, according to Dom, the whole point is that everyone will have different sounds in it..? This is basically a 'roll your own' piece of gear. From listening to all the factory demo's, you can basically scratch all the supplied sounds and styles (unless you WANT to sound bad ). It's painfully obvious that Dom has never done any serious market research, and asked the question 'How many players make ALL their own styles?', because if he had, he would realize what a pitifully tiny number that is, and how important it would be for HIM to make great styles the #1 priority of his company...

Sorry, Dom, but sh*t at 24 bit doesn't sound any better than sh*t at mp3 rates... And reheated soup tastes better than hot air, which is all we are getting, here.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online