SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#236380 - 06/19/08 03:46 AM LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
Magica Alfa Offline

You know the keyboard with QRRANGER and GIG SOUNDS and VST player, POWERFULL WORKSTATION AND ARRANGER etc.

But what is interesting now. Any kind of your work can be saved as midi style in QRANGER and you can play with midi song what you want. It as perfect tool from keyboard directly use without possible changing of midi program change or change of volume etc.

And than I found also this:

This all styles are from EMC exported to Sequencer mode, loaded on Qranger editor and saved the session. No more sounds/volumes editing! Loaded on MS-Qranger and played in real-time. Used only the GIGA SounbankGM2 V.4

With QRANGER you can really easy make what you want it is all present on TFT display. You can drag and drop not you can make different volume of note or any kind of sys exclusive. What you want more?

I found one nice demo of LIONSTRACS MS.

Here is link to song:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/d4c3222c-a76b-4a99-bf6f-223da28740fb/dreamballad

#236381 - 06/20/08 01:55 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Here are the all new styles demos: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=26
this are only with GIGA sounds GM/GS, no editing at all, just loaded the EMC styles, saved the session and played on MS.
end next week about another 200 midi styles will be ready ( 450 total now) then I start to upload some new Audio-midi styles too

cheers

#236382 - 06/20/08 07:04 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
Bachus Offline

I think the styles have greatly improved...

Just wondering how good professional styles specifically composed for MS will sound...

So i guess Mediastation styles are now on par with the rest of the Top-arrangers, and it can only get better from here..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#236383 - 06/20/08 07:06 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
Dnj Offline

How is the 61 Key MS version coming along?

#236384 - 06/20/08 07:37 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
How is the 61 Key MS version coming along?

you just buy the PA800...enjoy it first..
In September we will also release some X-61.

another 3 guys get the MS this week and they are working for native audio-midi styles now..really soon we can hear some totally different..we will see.
I don't have time here for make this styles, I have to work to give the tools and new features.

update today the GIGA sampler with 20 audio outs and 6 midi IN ( 96 midi CH) http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/qranger/sampler20outs.jpg
Available on OS 2.5.3 from today.

#236385 - 06/20/08 09:12 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
Dnj Offline

Dom....My PA800 is long gone.....
but I'm awaiting the release of your 61 model for sure....I will certainly check it out.

Ciao

#236386 - 06/21/08 02:56 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
Magica Alfa Offline

It will be rally nice when will be possible to play on 61 keys.

About audio styles: This is really good future of QRANGER. I'm really waiting for news from you.

I'm more in world of VST because of my job. Now I'm playing in one band, but I use style player sometimes. It is really pleasure to play with this keyboard and interesting with this entire staff inside you can really change some guitar or bass player. Even solo of guitar is also more realistic e.g. acustic guitar, overdive etc . . .

As said by one really impressive member of SZ: “Enjoy whatever you play.”

MAGICA ALFA

#236387 - 06/21/08 05:26 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
You guys must be kiddin' ..... when saying these demos sound good ?

In my view only the Grand is OK, but the styles-, bass and drums sound pretty poor/cheap.

It will cost weeks of editing before it comes close to the top-arrangers quality.

#236388 - 06/21/08 11:02 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kla4:
You guys must be kiddin' ..... when saying these demos sound good ?

In my view only the Grand is OK, but the styles-, bass and drums sound pretty poor/cheap.

It will cost weeks of editing before it comes close to the top-arrangers quality.

Yes, I agree...
Triology Bass, RMX drums, Colossus Drums and Kontakt 3 instruments sounds pretty poor/cheap...

Better next time clone the PRS sounds then maybe the sounds are in the same level of your keyboards and you will be happy.
If we clone the PSR 3000 then will sound the all styles better?

We have now the all time for editing the styles, because right now we don't have one MS ready to shipping untill the new production of September.
ALL the MS and also the prototype SOLD out!

How many years you have waiting for the Tyros 3 and Audya?
Our next new clients can also waiting untill semptember too, in this time we can work for release native MS styles.

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 06-21-2008).]

#236389 - 06/22/08 12:38 AM Re: LIONSTRACS MS DEMO FROM QRANGER - NEW AGE STYLE ARRANGER
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
I'm sorry to tell you, but Trilogy produces the best (most realistic) bass sounds.... at least on my (ordinary) PC. Please don't blame the Virtual Instruments.

LT is trying to compete with the 'big' ones, but more and more it becomes clear to me the MS is a PC that needs (other brand) VST instruments and styles. Almost every PC can do the same or better

Question : Are there any live HQ Audio demo's available, played by guys like Peter Baartmans?

(Not those 'camcorder in lab' with built in mike ones)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online