Hi,
I'm an XP-80 user now. I like my board but just feel it lacks the Kick i hear in the Fantom board. Plus the keyboard is old and the keybed is getting a little noisy. So I'm beginning to think about a new 76 key keyboard. I do like the sound and feel of the VR-760 (VR-Combo) also.
My question about the Fanton 76 though is this; Right now I almost always use my xp-80 in single performance mode. Then I hit the "part" button. With the xp-80 set like this, I can simply tap any part number button and the assigned sound is played with no sound cut out.

Example. I may play a song and use 4 sounds assigned to parts 1 thru 4. I simply enter performance mode, bring up my saved users single performance, hit the "part" button and then hit part 1 button. Now I'm playing the sound from part 1, at the end of that passage and I want to switch sounds, I press the sustain, change to part 2 (and part 1 is still sustained, no cut out of sound), Then I start playing part 2 sounds, I go through the sounds throughout a song this way.

Can the Fantom 76 do the same? I don't see many dedicated buttons on the fantom 76. Would I have to scroll through the touch screen menus?

Thanks.
Peace
Bob
<><