SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#228721 - 03/06/08 08:02 AM How do i copy multipads from a tyros2 onto a usb stick
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Ok help me guys. On saturday i pick up my s900. My friend at the store says im welcome to copy the multipads of t2. He doesnt know how to do it. I bought a usb stick today. Please tell me how to copy the t2 multipads step by step? Do i have to format the stick in the t2? If so.. How?

#228722 - 03/06/08 12:52 PM Re: How do i copy multipads from a tyros2 onto a usb stick
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Most of the USB sticks do not have to be formatted, but a word of caution: Some have a built-in program that is not recognized by the keyboard and causes problems. This is usually the case with sticks that are larger than 1-Gig.

If the stick works, after inserting it in the keyboard's USB slot, press the "D" button on the left side of the keyboard's display (Multi-Pad), then press the bottom of the #3 button at the bottom of the display (Copy) and select ALL and press OK. Now tab to the USB stick and press Paste. It's that easy.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#228723 - 03/09/08 12:35 PM Re: How do i copy multipads from a tyros2 onto a usb stick
ytlevine Offline

If you get them, can you email them to me?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online