SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#226487 - 02/07/08 10:02 AM Another Newbie Question
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
My PA1X was preowned and has a songbook full of songs and styles etc.. I will never use. If I want to delete some of the songs from the songbook how is that done? Is that done from the keyboard or my pc?

Hammer

#226488 - 02/07/08 10:17 AM Re: Another Newbie Question
korg4god Offline

Loc: Dodge City, Kansas 67801
To delete a song, go into songbook mode, select the "Book Edit" tab, and there's a "Del Song" button. Make sure the song you want to delete is in the source field to the right just above the STS drop down.

any other questions, give me a shout.

Jeff

Dodge City Schools -USD 443
Forte Music School

http://forte.musicteachershelper.com

#226489 - 02/07/08 10:18 AM Re: Another Newbie Question
Dnj Offline

Its pretty easy to do from the KB......go into songbook...there should be a tab that says "delete list"......and your done ....remember to check allow edits in the menu.Then you can always setup your Own Songbook lists with songs you like and will use more often.....the Korg PA allows you to almost edit everything on the keyboard....that's a nice feature.

#226490 - 02/07/08 11:42 AM Re: Another Newbie Question
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Thanks for the quick input - it is really appreciated. I have about 2000 songs that I have to get setup for live playing and it is really frustrating to start all over with an unknown OS - the most simple tasks take a very long time right now.

One other question - each time I turn on my keyboard I have to reset the split - I have looked at the global settings and the split is locked but I still must reset it with each power up - any ideas?

Hammer

#226491 - 02/07/08 04:13 PM Re: Another Newbie Question
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

One other question - each time I turn on my keyboard I have to reset the split - I have looked at the global settings and the split is locked but I still must reset it with each power up - any ideas?

Hammer

Hammer, split point gets saved using performance. Start your keyboard, then set the split. From there go to drop down arrrow( top right of screen) then choose write performance. That's it next time you restart your split point will be set to where you wanted it to.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online