SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#224130 - 01/11/08 05:13 PM I was planning on a PA2X but cracked and bought a...
Y0shi Offline

Loc: Staffordshire, England
Motif XS7.
I really wanted to like the PA2X but after finally getting to hear one I didn't like it. I ended up checking out the XS earlier today and bought it on the spot. The sounds are so much crisper and richer than any arranger i've ever heard. I think the plan now is to get to grips with the Motif and save for a PSR S900 later on. Thanks for all the help everyone gave in my previous thread, this isn't going to be the end of my jaunt into arranger land

#224131 - 01/12/08 06:27 AM Re: I was planning on a PA2X but cracked and bought a...
to the genesys Offline

And you will find out that it can be used like an arranger once you get in to it.

#224132 - 01/12/08 02:56 PM Re: I was planning on a PA2X but cracked and bought a...
Y0shi Offline

Loc: Staffordshire, England
It was the arranger style functions that attracted me to the XS tbh, as well as the obviously fantastic sounds. I really hope I don't struggle too much getting to grips with it because they look a really versatile board (I hear Motif's are really difficult to use). Can't wait till weds when it arrives

#224133 - 01/12/08 06:35 PM Re: I was planning on a PA2X but cracked and bought a...
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
yoshi, there is a good forum for the xs series, go to motifator.com, benno

#224134 - 01/13/08 08:44 AM Re: I was planning on a PA2X but cracked and bought a...
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
wow this XS7 sounds really exciting to me..for a guy that plays only bass/drum backings if i could do that and have it follow my hands without needing arpeggios it would be very
arranger-like for me. does it have on-fly controls for fadeout, remove drums, remove bass, endings, fills, gtr strums etc?

------------------
Miami Mo

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online