SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#223815 - 01/03/08 02:12 PM To keybplayer Mike - A round of applause ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I've just taken the time to listen to some Christmas songs keybplayer - Mike - has posted on his web site, and I know many of you (us) have had our fill of Christmas music, but if you haven't listened to any of Mike's Christmas songs, you are really missing out ...

Mike, you are quite an 'orchestrator' ... It sounds like you used professional orchestrations for some of those songs, and when you use the 'Rhodes" sounds, such as on "Silent Night" I think I'm listening to Bob James ...
Well done, VERY well done, indeed !!! ...

t.

#223816 - 01/03/08 02:14 PM Re: To keybplayer Mike - A round of applause ...
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
You're right Tony...Mike does terrific work...great arrangements and performances.

Bravo Mike!

Ian

#223817 - 01/04/08 08:56 AM Re: To keybplayer Mike - A round of applause ...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the Christmas songs. Since Christmas is now over and we are into the new year I will soon be removing the Christmas songs from my web site. My intention was to post enough songs to burn to a CD, which I myself have done, to play in my car and others might want to try the same thing.

I plan to post the Christmas songs on my web site again next year and hopefully be able to add some additional songs to the list when I do.

Happy New Year!

Best,
Mike

#223818 - 01/04/08 01:59 PM Re: To keybplayer Mike - A round of applause ...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I've heard some of Mike's songs and I only wish my fingers had those magical movements that he so wonderfully utilizes.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#223819 - 01/04/08 05:49 PM Re: To keybplayer Mike - A round of applause ...
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Mike, Nice variety of Christmas music. Great thing about MP3s is they are downloadable. I've just added your selections to my iPod along with other SZ members material. Great listening for my daily commute. Keep up the good work

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online