SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#222060 - 11/27/07 12:16 PM Re: Testet out a lot of boards yesterday..
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ken,

Those settings are stored directly in Store1, and each time you turn the keyboard on it will bring them up automatically. The only way to change them is to go back and edit the EQs, or select one of the preselects.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#222061 - 11/27/07 12:59 PM Re: Testet out a lot of boards yesterday..
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Doc,
don't know if it will work, but if you want to, I can try the midifile thru my keyboards.
I think the only way it might be doable is via an external sequencer midied to the keyboard.

Just loading the midifile into the keyboard itself won't trigger the auto accomp. functions. The keyboard has to be tricked into beleiving it's being played in realtime for auto accomp functions to work.

Don't know how I'd go recording it , i'm more familiar with pc sequencers than the onboard sequencers, but I should be able to tell if I'm getting a load of rubbish playing back.

I do have both the sd1+ & Korg PA800 (plus a psr1500.)

If you'd like me to give it a try, email me at
rikkisbears@hotmail.com.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by doc-z:
[B]AJ could I perhaps send you a midi file of me playing piano, and you could run it through a ketron product in piano mode using a autocomp?

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#222062 - 11/28/07 06:10 AM Re: Testet out a lot of boards yesterday..
doc-z Offline

Loc: Norway
Wov! That would be great thank you!

Yes you are correct about you having to midi it up from the pc sequencer, or from one keyboard to the other.

Then you kan just record the audio outputs to your pc to an mp3 file or to some other media, and mail me back. I'll get that midi file up as soon as I get home from work..

Thanks a bunch!

Doc-Z

#222063 - 11/28/07 01:15 PM Re: Testet out a lot of boards yesterday..
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Doc,
also could you give me a rough idea of what psr style you'd normally use for the song, hopefully I may find something similar in my keyboards.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by doc-z:
Wov! That would be great thank you!

Yes you are correct about you having to midi it up from the pc sequencer, or from one keyboard to the other.

Then you kan just record the audio outputs to your pc to an mp3 file or to some other media, and mail me back. I'll get that midi file up as soon as I get home from work..

Thanks a bunch!

Doc-Z

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#222064 - 11/28/07 03:19 PM Re: Testet out a lot of boards yesterday..
doc-z Offline

Loc: Norway
Ok, I've sent you two files on email. This is just me improvisng, but I would probably use an 8 beat style for the first, and a 4/4 blues style for the other.

Thanks a bunch!

Doc-Z

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online