SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#221164 - 04/09/06 03:28 PM i series styles needed
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Hello All,
There's not much activity on the Korg forums and hopefully some folks here are still using i series arrangers or could direct me to a source that may help me. I currently use a Korg i40M with midi accordion and a MasterSound controller keyboard. I desperately would like to get several Louis Prima-like shuffle styles, similar to the Roland's G and RA arrangers - boogie, swing shuffle, boogie shuffle, rock shuffle etc., to use with the i40M. I really don't want purchase the EMC
Styleworks program at this time as I intend to eventually upgrade and catch up with the rest of the world. But for now, I need several of the hard swinging shuffle style/arrangements. Thanks in advance for you help;
I'm looking forward to your replies.
Ciao,
Jerry

#221165 - 04/09/06 03:49 PM Re: i series styles needed
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Jerry, email me with your email address, and I will send some Roland converted files you asked for.....Fran

BTW, what Phila. suburb do you live?

#221166 - 04/09/06 04:39 PM Re: i series styles needed
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Thanks very much for your offer Fran. I sent the info to your email address.
Ciao,
Jerry

#221167 - 04/09/06 05:38 PM Re: i series styles needed
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi JerryT,

Loads of 'i' stuff here - hope this helps.
http://www.ralfschiller.de/sta/korgi30.htm#L

It looks like it's mostly i30 stuff, but there's other i series stuff in there, too.

[This message has been edited by renig (edited 04-09-2006).]

#221168 - 04/09/06 08:27 PM Re: i series styles needed
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Fran Please send me any Jazz, Sqing, Shuffles of any genre and Big Band Style conversions for the i30 if you have any please.

I'm waiting to check out the Midjay at Don's place. I'm gonna stay at his place until he hooks up the midjay to my i30 and helps me figure out if it's gonna do what I need it to do.

Social Security said it won't be much of a problem to have my check sent to a bank near his house that I can walk to for exercise. They said they only need an address and the Banks name.
Boo
PS If I were Don, I'd check some forums or some place where I could figure to get the Midjay to work with the i30 before I have my Social Security check arrangement made with a bank near him.

#221169 - 04/10/06 07:19 AM Re: i series styles needed
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Boo, I'll send you my account number and you can have the check direct-deposited into my account.
DonM

#221170 - 04/10/06 08:34 AM Re: i series styles needed
Dnj Offline

Don....
I hope you have a ample supply of EXCEDRIN !!!!!

#221171 - 04/15/06 06:19 PM Re: i series styles needed
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hey Mason:

What happened to the map you were going to post about the Jam in Shreveport? I also noticed that the Jam Announcement has slid back into the second (or possibly third) page of this auspicious BBS. If it fails to magically re-appear in a day or two, I will provide a "bump" for it.

You were not seriously considering allowing that Colorado Sax Player into your home, were you? Why don't you persuade him to send his Social Security Check to my bank? I'm about to run out of ink for my Epson R-200.

Rice

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online