SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#221051 - 07/21/05 09:18 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Tony:

Welcome back! Glad you're OK. I saw a news report where they interviewed a restaruant owner who was very happy because his place of business did not sustain any major damage. Thought it may have been you, but as I look at the pictures posted here I know it wasn't you. Anyway welcome back!

#221052 - 07/21/05 10:35 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
It's good to hear that you're back, Tony!!!
I knew it from the first time on that you'll surmount the hurricane because you'll have to organize the Cozumel Jam Session, haven't you???

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#221053 - 07/21/05 10:55 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Hi Tony
good to know that you are safe and well.
Having spoken to you and seen you and your wife and little girl a few weeks ago using skype and spontania, I feel closer to you
than with my other mail contacts
Those pics from Scott are great. When I get the chance to holiday in exotic places, Cozumel will be the first on my list of priorities.
cheers
Eddie Johnson

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

#221054 - 07/21/05 11:29 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Wow! Glad everything is OK. Wish I could hop on a plane and come down to help you clean up, but if I do I'll have to change my marital status on my tax return.

I'll call you soon,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#221055 - 07/21/05 11:33 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Just got off the telephone (Skype) with Tony and he told me he made it thru the hurricane safely. Thankfully, due to the communities good hurricane preparedness, power & telephone service have already been restored, and there has been relatively minimal damage to his restuarant. What a relief to hear this news. Tony, welcome back. Great to hear your voice again.- Scott

#221056 - 07/21/05 11:41 AM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Tony, nice looking place. Can you use a Sax man? If so, see if you can book me as a OMB on a Cruise Ship so as I can get there. Ha! Ha!

Glad to see you came out in decent shape. I'd been thru all the bad ones that hit New Orleans between 1941 and 1973. We used to go the High School where the walls were 2 or 3 foot thick. Those walls felt a lot saver then our standard 4” walled 1850 home we lived in. Also, we could run up to the 3rd floor if the Mississippi River Levee gave way. We were 6 blocks from the river from two directions. The River makes a big turn there thus, the Crescent City.
Boo

#221057 - 07/21/05 02:10 PM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Tony: I was greatly relieved to see your post. (Noticed it while at work early this morning. Could not respond due to company rules.) Sending this from home. Glad it was not too bad for you. Keep plugging. You have a pretty good "fan base" here.

RICE (The Lone Arranger)

#221058 - 07/21/05 04:47 PM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I just talked with Tony on the phone, he was fortunate and only had minimal damage, a few things to patch up and take care of, and within the next few months, Cozumel will again be among Mexico's top tourist attractions. I'm really looking forward to October.

Stay well my friend,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#221059 - 07/21/05 05:24 PM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
The little woman and I have been talking about making the trip, hope it works out, would love to meet you guys........Pose

#221060 - 07/21/05 08:37 PM Re: I'MMMMMM BAAAAAACK!!!!!!
ViLo Offline

Loc: Dallas Tx., USA

------------------
Precision Mastering
http://vilo4.tripod.com/precisionmastering/

Master Your CD With Us!
Ask Me About it!
www.vicente-lopez.com

HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, GET READY! smile

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online